How does a boxing gym work

Daps
Do you just go inside and soar with the other person, or do you get instructional classes,or do you just punch a bag for an hour and leave

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I can only speak about my gym

Membership is 45. They have weights and two treadmills. But it's definitely a boxing club first not weight training gym.

One on one training is 30 a session

Group classes are 10.

You can hit the bags whenever you want, but honestly that one on one training is addictive.

It's not cheap,but me and my trainer worked out a deal.

Daps
I can only speak about my gym

Membership is 45. They have weights and two treadmills. But it's definitely a boxing club first not weight training gym.

One on one training is 30 a session

Group classes are 10.

You can hit the bags whenever you want, but honestly that one on one training is addictive.

It's not cheap,but me and my trainer worked out a deal.
Do you have 2 gym memberships them or just one?

Squidward24

Banned
Daps
Doesn't your gym provide you with a schedule with times of classes for free? Like I used to train at an MMA gym where they had a boxing class on Monday and Wed and then spar on friday.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
For the one main MMA gym I go to, they open every day except Sunday for 9am and have one class then, and resume with classes again around 4pm til 9pm. Between that time they’re not doing classes, you can use the gym. The thing about this particular gym, though, is they do CrossFit and cross training and kettlebell classes at the same time they do BJJ, Muay Thai, boxing, movement classes, etc so you take your pic.

Whenever I go to that gym, I’m always there for the classes and sparring. I’ve also been trying to take the information in cross training classes to apply to my personal workout I do when I’m not at that gym. I also have an anytime fitness gym membership as well. When I’m not at the first gym, I use the bag and HIIT, circuit and some basic weights and lifting but start with a 3 mile run, stretch and quadrupedal movements to get my cardio going. Really all that Muay Thai workout is is an intense cardio...

MF budz

All Star
Daps
My gym is monday and wednesday 545-645 beginners judo-bjj, 645-745 advanced kickboxing. tuesday and thursday 545-645 beginners kickboxing, 645-745 advanced judo-bjj friday is an mma day for anyone who is qualified with a certain belt. Then sometimes saturday and sunday if we are in a fight camp.ost of the time we stay past 745 and spar and work on shyt on advanced days.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Do you just go inside and soar with the other person, or do you get instructional classes,or do you just punch a bag for an hour and leave
Make sure you shower first and exfoliate your entire body. There's nothing worse than being close quarters with another nikka and you can smell balls or greasy feet:scust::damn:.

MF budz

All Star
Daps
Make sure you shower first and exfoliate your entire body. There's nothing worse than being close quarters with another nikka and you can smell balls or greasy feet:scust::damn:.
True as fukk. Theres this one dirty ass dude who always smells like shyt at my gym. I wont spar or roll with his ass because its generally fukking awful. Probably doesnt shower after either.:hhh: