Reppin
My muthafukkin self

comment_Qe49y00TePgU6TNBmedxvM3pXz7LWfKi.gif

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo i used to work for a debt collections law firm. you wouldn't believe how many people fail to pay their debts. the system is set up to fukk you over. tons of people have shot credit and are going cash only now

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
i been fixing mine but something just happened that confused the shyt out of me

i started in the 590s, got it all the way to 640. then i got offered 2 credit cards with limits of $2k each. i opened them both to increase my credit limit and im only using 10% of it, but in my last credit karma report it says my shyt fell 50 points :mindblown:

at first i thought maybe its because it dropped the age of my credit history, but 50 points? :dahell:

anyway, yea its important

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
yo i used to work for a debt collections law firm. you wouldn't believe how many people fail to pay their debts. the system is set up to fukk you over. tons of people have shot credit and are going cash only now

What are the most common causes of fukked-up credit? :patrice:

If I were to take a shot in the dark, I'd think it'd be people paying student loans with credit cards, but I'm genuinely curious.

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are the most common causes of fukked-up credit? :patrice:

If I were to take a shot in the dark, I'd think it'd be people paying student loans with credit cards, but I'm genuinely curious.
yo i spent weeks doing a project on this very topic for my former employer. the top reason for credit card defaults is medical bills. people put all their everyday expenses on the credit cards and use cash to pay for medical bills.

if brokeback fauxbama came through on that universal healthcare like he promised when he campaigned for the presidency it would have solved a lot of economic problems