How long before burying the dead becomes illegal?

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
We have to think about our seeds a million years from now (if we're still here) There's no way in hell we'll have room for a functioning society if we keep using all the potential hospital, housing and school space for cemeteries that waste land and offer nothing beneficial for the living. The dead outnumber the living and if we keep this bullshyt up we'll eventually have a cemetery at the corner of every block breh

:merchant:

I honestly feel like they should just dig up all the dead right now and burn them. Why the fuk are we wasting all that space for people who don't even exist anymore? People and children are homeless yet dead people got a place to stay, seriously?

:why:

I've already decided that I want to be cremated, its the least I could do for our future generations

:ld:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
I honestly don't even know how cemeteries work tho.

I'm assuming they just bury people and leave them there forever

but judging from the witty comments above I'm assuming that's not the case

they let nikkas rent a grave for a 100 yrs or summin and then dig them up and place someone else there?

:dwillhuh:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
We need more Sky Burials. That's how I'd like to go.

800px-Vulture.jpg

Sky burial - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
I can't get jiggy with this shyt breh :huh:

That shyt is beautiful breh. Just donate your organs to other humans who might need it and then have the vultures feed on your flesh.

You provide the nutrition to the animals that have provided you nutrition.

Here's an educational video about this concept:

Last edited by a moderator:

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
Burial de-facto is not that different anyway (dust thou art..) except your bones remain awhile longer

I guess in christianity they got the gravestone thing going on so that's what marks you out even if you're gone but for people from my background we don't do that so... it's just a plot of land.

to answer the OP's question though, alas old cemeteries in dense places do get built over