How Many Homeless People Will Freeze To Death This Winter?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
my soul would laugh at my body ... in shame , if i went out like that.

looking down on myself..."smh, nikka not only did you not do shyt with your life... but u gonna just turn into a Popsicle on the street like a fukking dog!?!?!"

That's a bad way to go.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
we should build them an underground society and call them the bottom dwellers, then when princess comes back to the surface to heal rumina from his fatal wounds, he gains the powers of wind and then the princess gets tooken back to the underground after kakashin found out she was helping a surface dweller so rumina and his parters, chealsea roric and ginnosuke go to tokyo underground to defeat pyron and kakashin and save the princess
naw... fukk that..:rudy:

We should house them underground and create 7 star taco bells above ground so they can steal from TacoBell delivery trucks because they are tired of eating Rat burgers.. then we can unfreeze a criminal to kill their leader...

:lupe:I hope he doesn't get out of control, cuz then we'd be force to unfreeze some cac pig to kill his ass.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
I decided to just ask people if they wanted some food in lieu of money when around grocery stores and restaurants. I figure that probably reduces the chances of it being spent on drugs or secretly building a lifestyle better than mine. Today some guy asked for a piece of chicken. I spent 20 minutes at the deli waiting for that shyt. Can't win.

:scust:

Planning on cooking up a feast on Thanksgiving and blessing the homeless at the park down the street.

:blessed: