How MMA Fighters Lose 30 Pounds in 5 Days - How to Cut Weight FAST

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
you should only do this with the help of a doctor

on a normal cut you should only be losing that amount of weight in that time period if you are obese

MF budz

All Star
Daps
You are not a fighter and you are not going to die in 4 weeks so why the rush for something so trivial?

By the way you wrote that I can tell you don't even know the basics of nutrition and health.

I know you're either trolling or shooting for the moon but I'll advise you to not do this.

You could lose 30 lbs in 3-5 months. What's that amount of time to fukking up your organs for the rest of your life?

You have some research to do...
Whatever, thousands of fighters do.it but somehow 99% dont die. And obviously you dont train with ppl in combat sports. Is it the healthiest thing you can do? No, but either is boxing, kickboxing, or mma. My sparring partners who do fight routinley cut 20-30 lbs in a month or 2 before a fight. No ones ever had kidney or liver problems. Still have to eat the right foods and drink a ton of water, Cutting weight will never be 100% risk free. It is what is.

Also holloway just tried to cut 30 lbs in a week. He didnt make it but said if he had 2 weeks he could've, why would his dietician allow him to do that if he was going to die?

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Whatever, thousands of fighters do.it but somehow 99% dont die. And obviously you dont train with ppl in combat sports. Is it the healthiest thing you can do? No, but either is boxing, kickboxing, or mma. My sparring partners who do fight routinley cut 20-30 lbs in a month or 2 before a fight. No ones ever had kidney or liver problems. Still have to eat the right foods and drink a ton of water, Cutting weight will never be 100% risk free. It is what is.

Also holloway just tried to cut 30 lbs in a week. He didnt make it but said if he had 2 weeks he could've, why would his dietician allow him to do that if he was going to die?
I didn't say it wasn't possible I just said it is bad for your health, you dumb fxck.

MF budz

All Star
Daps
I didn't say it wasn't possible I just said it is bad for your health, you dumb fxck.
Ok doctor fakkit. Did i ever say it was healthy? No i didnt. But there are right ways and wrong ways to cut weight faster then 3-5 months without it being totally detrimental to your health and keeling over. But yes if youre just a regular ass dude obviously dont cut weight if you don't have to.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Ok doctor fakkit. Did i ever say it was healthy? No i didnt. But there are right ways and wrong ways to cut weight faster then 3-5 months without it being totally detrimental to your health and keeling over. But yes if youre just a regular ass dude obviously dont cut weight if you don't have to.
I hope you do pop ya clogs.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you’re not in some sort of competition that requires it why would you even think of doing some shyt like this? Besides, the goal is to feel good and look good, not a number on a scale.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
If you’re not in some sort of competition that requires it why would you even think of doing some shyt like this? Besides, the goal is to feel good and look good, not a number on a scale.
No, let him do it. At least in 5 days they'll be room for a someone else to Join TheColi and make a new account because he'll be dead.

MF budz

All Star
Daps
I have to cut weight for fights. Other than that i wouldnt just do it for fun. Who the fukk does that? I dont do more than 15-20 lbs which doesnt concern me because i have a lot of knowledgeable coaches who walk me through it and i know my body. Plus i do it over a period not 5 days. So if something doesnt feel right or i feel really off then its a no go. A dude at my gym cuts damn near 40 lbs. Which i would never do. But the advantage he has over ppl in the cage is crazy.