How to cut? Noob question

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Adam3000 or anyone who can answer...when you go off the ec stack, is it ok to take pws? or you have to cycle off stims completely

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
On a caloric deficit you're going to have to do less in he gym. Aim to keep the same weighs but cut back on sets or reps. This is especially true when you do cardio.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
@Adam3000 or anyone who can answer...when you go off the ec stack, is it ok to take pws? or you have to cycle off stims completely

I assume pws means pre workout supplement?

No need to 'cycle' off EC, period....its not a hormone affecting compound. Only reason to get off of it is when you are no longer wanting to lose weight

Actually, I would recommend you definitely take a PWS because your body is used to lots of caffeine after the stack so quitting cold turkey may give you headaches. Most PWS have some caffeine, so you can stagger back your caffeine intake slowly and still get some help in the gym

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

No need to 'cycle' off EC, period....its not a hormone affecting compound. Only reason to get off of it is when you are no longer wanting to lose weight

Actually, I would recommend you definitely take a PWS because your body is used to lots of caffeine after the stack so quitting cold turkey may give you headaches. Most PWS have some caffeine, so you can stagger back your caffeine intake slowly and still get some help in the gym
Semi related:

I've been using Pre-Jym, pretty good :leon:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Cardio is OK as long as its low impact. Before I really got my shyt together diet wise, I would commute to work by bike in the summer and lean out damn near by accident. With this cut I'm doing I'm gonna be switching between cardio and calorie deficits just based on how I feel.

Generally speaking though, I think it's better to do cardio. It's good for you, keeps your energy levels up and lets you eat more. You just have to do it in a way where it doesn't interfere with your lifting, as keeping your strength up is the main priority.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yea I read that, but I started to get heart rumblings for the lack of a better description (i was on it for 12 weeks). What I didnt get was why, as my heart rate was often in the low to mid 60s, maybe lack of potassium? too much for my heart? I never got to full 3 dosages a day, which always made me wonder what kinda gains I left behind...b/c it was a magical experience

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Could have been a potassium thing for sure. Definitely time to abort though. Its not magic, its just a tool. You can get lean without it

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
are there specific brands I should take for ec stack? this thread is the first I have heard about this. Someone put me on game :steviej:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
are there specific brands I should take for ec stack? this thread is the first I have heard about this. Someone
put me on game :steviej:

sum bronkaid and stay awake caffeine pills from wal mart. might want to do your googles tho for your own knowledge:ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Could have been a potassium thing for sure. Definitely time to abort though. Its not magic, its just a tool. You can get lean without it
Yea I feel you...but it was a powerful tool. I'm going to up my potassium intake and see if things improve.