How to have a less stressful life

flipn50

Pro
Daps
By combining certain actions and attitudes into habits we all have a chance at having less stress in life. So the question is what kind of habits? And the answer is healthy ones. Healthy habits are simply put, habits that promote well-being. For the most part we are familiar with a variety of common-basics such as eating nutritious food, exercise, not smoking and so on. But here is a list of (what I think are) 6 healthy habits which may also aid in lessening stress in our lives. Without further delay…

1. Understand yourself continuously. Meaning find out if it is really something you’re interested in doing. You know, are you really interested in the actuality of relief or is it something else? It’s very possible to be completely oblivious to what’s really there, ‘within’- your actual intentions and desires. Some people infact move through life totally oblivious, thinking that they want “A” not knowing it is “B” they are after, they are stuck taking ineffective actions in the wrong direction- no fruit comes of this. With self understanding a person can begin taking effective action in the right direction. This can allow relief.

2. Remain ‘open’ to the possibility of attaining. The moment you say “it’s not possible” or have a mind state implying “it’ll never happen” you become ‘closed’. When closed, you shut the door on various cues, and one of those cues could be the key to attaining less stress. As a result because of you and that attitude it most likely won’t be possible, not now or ever. This can lead to binding oneself inside the ‘house’ of stress. When open the possibility of simply taking some kind of action is there which is clearly important towards any attaining especially within the topic here. This can allow relief. (This is not to advocate being naïve or oblivious in the face of clear facts – that would be unhealthy)

3. Un-clutter your ‘environment’ within your home, circle of friends, acquaintances and even the environment of your own mind- with the clutter of your thoughts and so on. To some extent our environment does affect us, and having a cluttered one has its own particular kind of effects. Where there is clutter there is little ‘space’ and much pressure. Where there is clutter and therefore little space it becomes difficult to accomplish certain tasks like; finding where the remote control is, or ones shoes; realizing what problems you may have, or how to solve them; realizing who your real friends are, or even who you are. Where there is clutter there is also pressure and it becomes difficult to be calm, to have energy, or to be flexible. Un-cluttering your environment can make ‘room’ available to possibly find out things of value. This can allow relief.

4. Acknowledge others. What’s implied here is acknowledgment in a positive and constructive manner. Giving anything of yourself from a compliment to small conversation, a simple smile or again, anything to let another know they exist and that you acknowledge them, can possibly spark someone in a good mood and may in fact lighten the weight of stress on you both if even for a moment. Doing something positive for others does have a tendency to make one ‘feel good’. It also can provoke another to return to you that same positivity. This can allow relief.

5. Acknowledge yourself. Taking time to positively acknowledge yourself can be exactly what’s needed. It can provide you a chance to appreciate the valuables (however large or small) throughout your life. Yet some of us (more or less) all too often tend to focus on what we don’t have, what we’ve lost or hope to get and therefore forget to remember that which we do have. This brings distress. Note that a great deal of stress can be the result of feeling worthless as if not having anything of value – a feeling of being stuck ‘without’ sort of speak. Simply taking time to acknowledge yourself can bring more to light that you are not ‘without’ and that there is something that you do ‘have’. This can bring relief.

6. Start now! Obviously to have a less stressful life you must start taking action. One cannot just sit around doing the same old thing or simply thinking about it. There must be action, and there is no other time to start than now; if not now then its never. Tomorrow may always be ‘tomorrow’ and you will find yourself procrastinating for eternity. I want to emphasize, nothing can be more helpful than recognizing there isn’t any later date to start..NOW IS THE TIME.

How to have a less stressful life | Healthy Arousal

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
By not giving a fukk. Really, I don't take it to the extreme, but I'm the ultimate go with the flow guy. Gotta roll with the punches.I will die before I will be stressed out, but being stressed out won't kill me :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
dope ass thread.. props sunzoo/leyet/flipn50/norton g nubuck or whoever one of yall made this one