How would one make $1000 in this next Month (March)

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
And now folks the piece the resistance
Start buying DEJ
if it ever goes below 20 cents, beg someone to borrow money and get some more
hold on at most until July

I saw you had a nice call up there but I don't get this one. Buying an energy penny stock into falling energy prices? I guess their numbers have improved as of late.

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
I saw you had a nice call up there but I don't get this one. Buying an energy penny stock into falling energy prices? I guess their numbers have improved as of late.
They are just initiating their growth phase and heavy into natural gas new wells by the end of 2014 and an even more aggressive program in 2015. I flip them and have long shares. This should be a buck by the end of next year, but one should be able to flip them and make just as much before then too.

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
[QUOTE="Brown_Pride, post: 7557367, member: 3678"Do you happen to listen to JRE?
whyd you ask this?[/QUOTE]
had a business idea that would likely make $$$ but don't have the time (or desire) to put this into place right now. Would require someone who listens to JRE on a pretty regular basis to put in about 1 hour per show...give or take.

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
And now folks the piece the resistance
Start buying DEJ
if it ever goes below 20 cents, beg someone to borrow money and get some more
hold on at most until July
just watch the boy cook:sas2:, I will see y'all in 6 months

Dejour Retains Casimir Capital L.P.
Advisor to Assist in Securing Debt Financing for Kokopelli Development

Dejour Energy Inc. 3 hours ago
  • VANCOUVER, British Columbia--(BUSINESS WIRE)--

Dejour Energy Inc. (NYSE MKT: DEJ / TSX: DEJ) (“Dejour” or the “Company”), an independent oil and natural gas exploration and production company operating in North America's Piceance Basin and Peace River Arch regions, updates current progress towards financing the Kokopelli Project (“Kokopelli”).

Dejour has retained Casimir Capital L.P., a full service energy focused investment bank, to assist Dejour with securing debt financing to support the Kokopelli Project development in 2015, 2016 and 2017. Dejour expects to participate in a 2015 drilling campaign that includes at least 10 additional wells.

As per previous reports, the operator must deploy development capital for the 2014 program which includes drilling and completing 9 wells to earn its 65% WI in the 2200 acre property. The program is currently underway and on schedule. Upon this deployment of capital, Dejour will retain a 25% working interest in the Kokopelli Project. Together, the working interest partners expect to develop the area which could hold 250 potential drilling targets.

“Casimir, an energy focused investment bank is committed to securing financing options supporting our capital needs. We remain intent on building a significant, liquids-rich energy resource portfolio and expect our 2015 U.S. production profile will attract continued funding for our Kokopelli development program,” states Robert Hodgkinson, CEO.

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
Meh just try to get into a profession that will have future demand. As for the side income streams besides your part time job, try getting involve in personal entrepreneurship. I learnt how to become a bee keeper in 3 months and now I have 20 hives, generating profits of around 4000-6000 a year, but it took s me time and It felt more like a hobby than a job lse. I usually sell the honey produce through a relative who owns an african convenient store. And I've learnt how to make candles to sell at the store. I'm trying to expand my networks now because they're about to move shop interstate as there's a growing east african diaspora in Brisbane . Another great income stream is in operating vending machines but the market is over saturated as fuc