I’m sorry to bother the black women on this site, but I have to ask a serious question.

Daps
Sometimes I feel that way. My male friends and relatives care about me but usually I think men in general don’t really care about women unless they’re related or they want to fukk them. So it’s not something I specifically put onto black men. I will say this site has opened my eyes. The way a lot of men call women ‘bytches’ or always assume the worst about women. It’s sort of surprising to me, it must be the way I was raised but I didn’t think men were so aggressive with their hatred. Although I feel a lot of fonts play shyt up because they don’t want the simp label. Many black men care about black women, but these men are often silent about issues that impact black women specifically because they don’t want to seem like a softie that’s saving women.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm sure that there are men that are supportive of black women who care n are supportive... Just point me out to that guy for me ...I've been burn and disrespected the most by black men . Ive given up on the idea that they have my back at this point

:mjcry:

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Depends.

There is a generation shift and the 90s generation Black men as opposed to older generations black men are more indifferent to black Women and treat them as disposable and an “option” rather than the standard.

Black women are adapting to this increasing change of attitude. The warmth and communal factor isn’t there like it used to be. Mind you, it also compounded by the region/city you live in.

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
:mjgrin: They scared to fukk up because they think you gon send em back to the desert.
:dead:

I do feel like black men irl have been supportive, but like @Ya? said that can also depend on where you live. Online it is hit or miss, but overall I like I've said before I do feel like black men have had my back.

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
Do you ladies feel like us black men (not only coli men BTW) care about and want you?

I’m not trying to belittle, attack or cause a problem, but I genuinely wonder do you feel like we have your backs?

To be honest with you sisters, I ask this question for three reasons:

1) I read this thread
Spinoff: Programmed against ourselves, the Black woman’s dilemma and forced loyalty to our enemies

2) While I hate the root (with a passion), there is a reason why it commands a strong audience.

3) Plus our threads on black women and abuse (sexual and domestic) had me thinking, I know at least 5 black women who have been abused personally ( three first aunts, my ex-girlfriend and a close neighbor who had to be sent to the hospital)

*Sidenote: I never hit my girlfriend (ever), but the guy she left me for did. Just wanted to make that clear.

All answers are welcomed.

My answer, OP is a fakkit