I didn't know teddy atlas pulled the burner on mike Tyson

Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol.

teddy atlas always struck me as a wannabe o.g.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Atlas-From-Streets-Struggle-Become/dp/0060542411]Atlas: From the Streets to the Ring: A Son's Struggle to Become a Man: Teddy Atlas, Peter Alson: 9780060542412: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

:usure:

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe Mike was just playing with the kid and white ass cracka just went cracka...surprise? :yeshrug:

Just playin... with my 11 yr old niece... grabbin ass and humpin... :usure:he may be Iron mike, but he lucky he didn't got Diallo'd.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Just playin... with my 11 yr old niece... grabbin ass and humpin... :usure:he may be Iron mike, but he lucky he didn't got Diallo'd.
Was he really though? You know how cacs exaggerate and fabricate things breh. Mike was no Saint but when he was with Cus he didn't fukk up things.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Was he really though? You know how cacs exaggerate and fabricate things breh. Mike was no Saint but when he was with Cus he didn't fukk up things.

Umm, that's when he was probably at his worst. Fresh off the street and not even really thinkin about the future. That old dude swept a lot of sh1t under the rug becuz he knew he had the next great heavyweight champ. Teddy Atlas knew how good Tyson was too, I doubt he would try to fukk the situation up unless Mike went over the line.

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
Teddy Atlas aint to be fukked with. He almost killed his former boxer Donny LaLonde cause he was angry that LaLonde fired him as his trainer. He got a gun went up to his apartment and rang the doorbell, he said that if LaLonde would've answered the door he was a dead man