I didn't make my gains solely to impress females, but I'm gettin a bit fed up...

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
I precisely recall when I last posted a pic here and it was summer 2012. I'm way leaner now.

Post up. Let's see what's attracting these beasts so other members don't fall into that unfortunate situation you're in. No offense of course.

semtex

:)
Daps
Post up. Let's see what's attracting these beasts so other members don't fall into that unfortunate situation you're in. No offense of course.
1) no.

2) This thread was made in Dec 2012 and no longer applicable.

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to feel this way, and I know the feeling and I know the answer. It's simple.

Most guys that religiously go to the gym assume that their ticket to attractive/sexy women is their body alone.

It will never work that way.

Develop other areas of your life, particularly your own self worth/love and social skills

I promise you it will change.

That's when you REALLY gain the advantage. Physique + Power + Charisma.

semtex

:)
Daps
I used to feel this way, and I know the feeling and I know the answer. It's simple.

Most guys that religiously go to the gym assume that their ticket to attractive/sexy women is their body alone.

Develop other areas of your life, particularly your own self worth/love and social skills

very true :wow:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps

Yeah a good physique opens the door but you have to have personality to go in.