I hate to be blunt, but how come women keep their bras for so long? Updated Bra Myths

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
Butterfly Collection Blog - Life in Big Boobs: Bra School: Not all D cups are the same size

These are a D cups.
IMG_9255.JPG

Last edited:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Just out of curiosity, what exactly is a "large C" or a "small D" ?

No offense, but maybe because I'm into the correct bra sizing thing, but terms like this annoy me.
My breasts aren't big by any sort of the imagination. But my *correct* bra size is 28E (UK because the US doesn't make 28 bands). People hear the cup size and totally ignore the band size. Cup size is fluid. A 28E cup size is going to be a lot smaller than a 40E cup size. My sister size would be 30DD (US & UK). And when I tell people that they're all like, "NO WAY, YOU CANT POSSIBLY BE A DD". People have the standard as:
A tiny
B small
C medium
D big
DD huge

And that's not the case. While, yes A & B are 'small' in smaller bands, a 40B is pretty big if you look at the cups.
An A cup means that there's a one inch difference between the under bust, and the largest part of the bust
A B cup means that there's a two inch difference between the under bust, and the largest part of the bust
A C cup means that there's a three inch difference between the under bust, and the largest part of the bust
A D cup means that there's a four inch difference between the under bust, and the largest part of the bust
A DD cup means that there's a five inch difference between the under bust, and the largest part of the bust
An E cup means that there's a six inch difference between the under bust and the largest part of the bust. Etc

So my under bust is 28 inches, my over bust is 34 inches. That makes me a 28e. If you go to get fitted and they ADD inches to your under bust, your going to get an incorrect measurement. And if you have big breasts, you won't get the support you need. (The support comes from the band btw, NOT the straps)

naprawde-duze-biusty2.jpg

Think Kim Kardashian...

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Last edited: