I just tried oxy for the first time

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Ive had pain in my shins for years..plus having flat feet

My job i walk around alot..plus i go gym n hoop so my feet always killed

I only took half a pill hours ago with food i dont feel too different...

I tried narco days ago and that shyt did nothing...

I dont drink or do drugs

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
I dont drink or do drugs

Breh, oxycodone and hydrocodone (Norco) are literally some of the most addictive chemicals on the planet.

I dabble in extra ciriculars myself so no judgement here. Just be extra extra careful. For someone who doesn’t drink or do drugs thems is some potent chemicals you are dabbling with.

Hope your shins feel better though. Check your sneakers. I used to get really bad shin splints when running. Went to a running store and turns out I was wearing sneakers with the wrong support structure for my step. IE- it’s possible you over or under pronate and the arch in your sneakers does not accommodate that. Just my $.02.

Good luck.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Breh, oxycodone and hydrocodone (Norco) are literally some of the most addictive chemicals on the planet.

I dabble in extra ciriculars myself so no judgement here. Just be extra extra careful. For someone who doesn’t drink or do drugs thems is some potent chemicals you are dabbling with.

Hope your shins feel better though. Check your sneakers. I used to get really bad shin splints when running. Went to a running store and turns out I was wearing sneakers with the wrong support structure for my step. IE- it’s possible you over or under pronate and the arch in your sneakers does not accommodate that. Just my $.02.

Good luck.

When i was 14 i smoked a cig (hated it)
Never really liked drinkn (aka hangovers)
I used to smoke tree but i dont trust ppl at my job...so im not like how ppl are addicts

I wear insoles in shoes...i just think from me havn flat feet n walkn 4 miles 4 times a week kills my feet n shoots pain into my shins which makes my body tired..its been like 3 years of pain...