I lost 11 lbs in 3 weeks....following these steps

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I don't really count either.
I just know how many calories are in each meal since I've counted once and eat the same shyt every day lol

I was eating like shyt too

Skipping breakfast
Strombolis for lunch :scust:
McDonald's for after-work snack

Then some other fat shyt for dinner :scust:
:salute:!

Daps
that plantar fascintis in my heel is keeping me from going longer on the treadmill, any tips brehs? :mjcry:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I'm glad someone bumped this thread because I did a little research and found this article on Body Recomposition:

Lean Mass or Total Weight to Set Calorie Levels : Bodyrecomposition

I figured that factoring your total body mass as opposed to just your lean mass to determine the appropriate caloric levels for certain goals, (i.e. bulk, cut or maintain) was the way to go. My job generally has me very sedentiary, but I do make it a point of going out to walk on periodic breaks and there are some days when I am travelling.

Nonetheless they concluded that a pound accounts for anywhere between 10-12 calories. They also factored that a moderate cut will be about 20-25% down from your maintenance calories. Therefore in my case I'm 218lbs x (let's say 11 calories per pound) = 2,453 calories for maintenance.
2,453 x (let's say 25% for a greater cut) = 613.25 calories I need to remove from maintenance to lose weight at a good and healthy pace.

That means for me to lose weight, while taking all of the standard factors into consideration, (e.g. macros, training, rest, etc.) I gotta eat 1,840 cals a day which actually seems correct as I pulled 1,750 out of my ass a few months ago and it has been working for me :ehh:. I do tweak the intake though on the basis of my overall activity level. If I'm running around all day and then training, I'm going to add no more than 500 cals to accommodate...but for a day like today...I had 800 for breakfast and will do about 900 tonight for dinner, that puts me at 160g of protein...I pretty much eat the same shyt so :manny:.

@Gator Reloaded HTH