I think tru_mac needs to be removed as mod of HL

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
ayo, @Diasporan Royalty despite you deleting what you wrote, I respect what you said. and it gives me some hope that there are at least some ppl that can acknowledge that ppl have different views, and that doesn't mean that they need to be censored.

:salute:
Deleted it because I didnt want to cause controversy or be taken out of context. But thanks.

Alan Johnson

Breakfast for dinner.
Daps
Reppin
The Further
lol, MY dishonesty?

I've told ppl on here many times that I have lived in both countries and have family in both countries. My dad is American.
I currently am living in Canada.

I have no reason to lie to you or anyone. I've never lied about anything on here ever. why? what is the point of lying online to ppl that you will never ever see IRL?

I don't get that shyt, same reason why I don't front on instagram like so many others.

my stance on women is very clear. I love women and I fully support them and believe that they should be treated no different then men. Just because I don't beleive in theis mythical wage gap doesn't mean I demean or look down on or teat women differently. cuz I don't

Gays...I have ZERO issues with gays, lesbians or transgenders. I, was actually a best man in a gay(lesbian) wedding. I have no ill will towards anyone in the LGBT community.
But that doesn't mean I have to agree with that whole forced pronoun bullshyt either (something which many LGBT folks agree with).

and political correctness....meh. I think it's been pushed way beyond what it's original intentions were. and I think that it is being abused to the point where language is being policed too much.

all of these things I've jsut said I've said numerous times on here. I ain't hiding that. and many ppl have read and quoted(and many agreed) with these stances. it's the ones that like to pick out parts of a post so only part of an argument gets made, then someone replies on that b*stardization and so on, that these lies and half truths(and mostly bullshyt) gets tossed around. just like you claiming I posted pics from some alt-right website, when that is clearly not the truth.

Now, what areas to I stand with the alt right on??
I mean, this doesn't really mean anything to me. Again, your actual posts in the wild paint a different picture. You know this, which is why you changed your name from "the_one". It's why you hide your profile, too.

Alright...for real.

Aren't you dudes getting sick of this?? How does it feel to be played by the media and lack of truth and facts?

Geez, everyday there is growing talk about race, feminism, gender roles and all types of bullshyt.

most of you dudes are worst than these feminist snowflakes on every college campus complaining about Trump and men.

Do you dudes get sick of worry about white ppl all the time?

Like fukk, you dudes letting the media get you all hypoed up and scared, and worried with NO FACTS to support it.

why?

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/cong...-yourself-take-your-sjw-shiiet-and-go.491049/

You're a piece of shyt, dude.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Deleted it because I didnt want to cause controversy or be taken out of context. But thanks.
I just want to say I always thought you would make a great mod for HL and was going to nominate you last year.

You've done an amazing job in The Roots.

You and @wickedsm should be running the ship over there.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
So like I was saying before I was rudely interrupted....

Here is another example of horrible modding

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/28427135/

I was given a warning for posting a story about ICE in a thread about ICE just because my story didn't match the narrative that the mods wanted to have

there was no race baiting in the story, it was a totally legit story on the consequences of ICE actions

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
HL is a microcosm of the internet

Alt-right trolls try to act smart and then people demolish all the stupid shyt they said. Then they double down on their idiocy and get banned for being racist/sexist. Then they play the victim and bytch and moan about how everyone else is a fascist because they aren’t allowed to espouse their ignorant hate speech :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Alt-right trolls try to act smart and then people demolish all the stupid shyt they said. Then they double down on their idiocy and get banned for being racist/sexist. Then they play the victim and bytch and moan about how everyone else is a fascist because they aren’t allowed to espouse their ignorant hate speech :mjlol:
in all fairness, you would have to admit there's a modicum of bytchassness from the herd :ehh:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
After getting bushed, lesson learned. Dont post in the HL section :hubie:

I'll stick to the root as I feel like the mod in that forum is more reasonable...

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps

This dude has the nerve to neg me saying “no one cares what you have to say”

Anyone else see the irony in that?