I wanna start smoking black n milds

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
OG Blacks over here; just dont get a stale one, that shyt's the worst.
I feel better smoking blacks than when I used to smoke salems

Amen! Stale blacks are the worst. I puff on them occasionally when I'm stress from life. I prefer wine flavored.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ufdup:

Don't Do It!!!! That was my gateway drug to Cigs. A habit that I just quit after 10 years and needed meds to do it.

Take it from me and don't even try it.

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
blacks nikka we off that what you need to do is get some rolling tabacco and roll u up a nice harsh backwoods

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
i almost got addicted to blacks when i was in high school, thankfully i stopped smoking em before it really became a habit

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I used to fool with them...and tobacco in general. It's a big big dose of nicotine and as a result, believe it or not, it's help some people walk away from cigarettes and tobacco altogether(most cessation aids work in this way) Frankly I'll be glad when weed finally gets legalized across the board. It will likely destroy the tobacco industry, which the powers that be have pretty much been doing ever since the lung cancer chances became mainstream. It would be interesting to see how legalization has affected tobacco sales in the states that legalized. Not right now though...I'd say 5 years down the line. Breakdown by year.