Bad boys move in silence

grant2.jpg

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I would love to see a movie dealing with say, CIA involvement in an African country.

And this ain't some "he shouldn't be black, because he's white in the books" dorky shyt. I don't give a fukk about that or the character, and if we "stole" Bond I would be happy. But the more efficient thing to do would be to create our own.

While we're out here complaining...white folks will just create another franchise.
Can't wait to see it starring Will Smith or Denzel :troll:

MattP215

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pierce Brosnan wants to see gay James Bond

I see more resistance toward a black james bond than a gay white one. I wonder why? :sas2:

To be fair, he was ASKED what he would think about a gay Bond,..it's not like he just randomly came out and said "You know what, I think it's time for a gay Bond".

I mean, what's he gonna say to the interviewer? "A gay James Bond? :scust: Maaaan, fukk that".

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
do we have any "smooth" black actors coming up? like who is the next denzel/idris/dennis haysbert/blair underwood type dude? would love to see a black bond, but yea, the timing is bad for idris and i don't know who's waiting in the wings...do people like that black guy from beyond the lights/great debaters? (never seen either movie)

Nate Parker is solid. He just needs more opportunities.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
____s gonna ___ :manny:

But to be honest I'm not even sure I'd want him to play Bond just because of the sheer volume of racist comments I'd be subjected to online.

Only problem with this is that Hollywood would never fund it.

They gave I Spy a green light because of Edie. They'll fund it; it just may have the same success as If Looks Could Kill

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
fukk it,he is to old to play bond.... just give it a fukking rest.... craig is gonna quit this franchise after spectre and another movie right? thats gonna be like 2018-2019?Idris is gonna be damn near 50. Craig started his first bond filmat 38 and will finish his last at 50 i guess. Idris would film his first at 50? Unless he will do like 1-2 movies he will be 60 yo if his contract would be like craigs. Sure he would have been a great bond but he kind of missed his chance
The problem is that the author name checked another nikka as his choice for bond - a nikka 5 years older than Idris.

It ain't age.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I get what he's saying but Idris is an actor. No way he is "too street" for a role he's supposed to act out. He's not the real James Bond a la the books. He's a damn actor.