If Benoit was still alive and involved in wrestling....where would he be?

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Assuming he didn't die of other causes, he would be King Kurt status. I think he would have eventually died in the ring, but he was never gonna stop wrestling. I don't think WWE would have probably realized he was a liability risk and eventually let him go to TNA or wherever else

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Woman probably still would have left him. He would have gotten depressed and formed a serious addiction. From there if he survived, would have gotten clean and had one last monster run in late 09 (like eddie after his rehab stint) He would have retired by now though and taken an interest in training Finn Balor for NXT.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
He'd probably be in New Japan after a falling out with WWE. Having MOTYCs and concussions left and right :mjcry:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Benoit didn't seem like a guy that had a stable enough mindset to be a trainer. The sick, demented stuff he would be having those kids do would make Bill DeMott look like a kindergarten teacher.

"You shook my hand for 4.5 seconds instead of the necessary 5, so go run 5 miles outside...with no shoes on
71jw9i.jpg
"

"You botched that comeback spot, so go do a 1000 Hindu Squats...with a plastic bag over your head
71jw9i.jpg
"

"You put your hands in the wrong spot on that arm bar, that's a 100 chops to the chest...from the entire class
71jw9i.jpg
"