If it was up to you, how would you run/book The E?

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Long post but :yeshrug:
Retire
Big Show
Kane
Lawler
Release
The Bunny
Michael Hayes
Michael Cole
Cameron
Otunga
Diego
El Torito
Fernando
Hornswoggle
Hunico
Swagger
Rosa
Viktor
Konnar
Ryder
Commentary
Joey Styles/JBL(Raw)
Corey Graves/Tom Phillips(SD)
TV
RAW(2 hrs)
Smackdown:Live(2 hrs)
Saturday Night's Main Event(There would be no Smackdown the week of SNME)
I'd simplify the tv sets so PPV sets would stand out more. Would bring back the red/white/blue ropes for either ppv's or raw
NETWORK
I'd revive Prime Time Wrestling and have it hosted by Mick Foley/Paul Heyman. New episodes every Sunday. It would showcase house show matches, promos, interviews,in studio guests, etc.
PPV
Royal Rumble(Jan)
Wrestlemania(March or April)
MITB(June)
International Incident(July) (Commentary from Mauro Ranallo/JBL, Ring announcer Lenne Hardt, undecided if it would be yearly or every couple of years)
Summer Slam(Aug)
Survivor Series:War Games(Nov) (I thought about bringing back Fall Brawl in Sept but I figure the survivor nature of the War Games match would fit with the theme of Survivor Series:yeshrug:
BELTS
Heavy(Brock or Rollins)
Intercontinental(Cesaro or Ambrose)
TV(Dolph)
Cruiser(Neville or Balor)
Tag(Usos or Prime Time Players)
Women's(Either Naomi/Banks/Natalya)
All belts besides the IC would undergo a face lift.
STABLES
Wyatt Family(Bray/Harper/Rowen/Dallas)
Authority(If I still keep them around)(HHH/Steph/Rollins/Corporate Ryback/Noble/Mercury)
S.S.I(Strong Style International or Incorporated) (Cesaro,Sheamus,Wade Barrett, Hideo Itami, Manager/Consultant William Regal)
CHARACTER TWEAKS
Ambrose- Would go back to his Shield attitude with the FCW look
Roman- More serious
ETC
-No overly scripted promos. You're either gonna sink or swim out there. I want it to be organic. I want to find new Jake/Foley/Austin/Anderson/etc talkers
-Do a talent exchange with NOAH/AJPW/Wrestle 1 and run a Network exclusive ppv called "International Incident" from Japan
-I'd let guys work. I wouldn't want to restrict move sets at all as long as it's not too outlandish
-I'd make sure I ran shows in Hammerstein/MSG/Toronto etc. Basically all the buildings you know the crowd will be hot
-Make themes more character specific.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Long post but :yeshrug:
Retire
Big Show
Kane
Lawler
Release
The Bunny
Michael Hayes
Michael Cole
Cameron
Otunga
Diego
El Torito
Fernando
Hornswoggle
Hunico
Swagger
Rosa
Viktor
Konnar
Ryder
Commentary
Joey Styles/JBL(Raw)
Corey Graves/Tom Phillips(SD)
TV
RAW(2 hrs)
Smackdown:Live(2 hrs)
Saturday Night's Main Event(There would be no Smackdown the week of SNME)
I'd simplify the tv sets so PPV sets would stand out more. Would bring back the red/white/blue ropes for either ppv's or raw
NETWORK
I'd revive Prime Time Wrestling and have it hosted by Mick Foley/Paul Heyman. New episodes every Sunday. It would showcase house show matches, promos, interviews,in studio guests, etc.
PPV
Royal Rumble(Jan)
Wrestlemania(March or April)
MITB(June)
International Incident(July) (Commentary from Mauro Ranallo/JBL, Ring announcer Lenne Hardt, undecided if it would be yearly or every couple of years)
Summer Slam(Aug)
Survivor Series:War Games(Nov) (I thought about bringing back Fall Brawl in Sept but I figure the survivor nature of the War Games match would fit with the theme of Survivor Series:yeshrug:
BELTS
Heavy(Brock or Rollins)
Intercontinental(Cesaro or Ambrose)
TV(Dolph)
Cruiser(Neville or Balor)
Tag(Usos or Prime Time Players)
Women's(Either Naomi/Banks/Natalya)
All belts besides the IC would undergo a face lift.
STABLES
Wyatt Family(Bray/Harper/Rowen/Dallas)
Authority(If I still keep them around)(HHH/Steph/Rollins/Corporate Ryback/Noble/Mercury)
S.S.I(Strong Style International or Incorporated) (Cesaro,Sheamus,Wade Barrett, Hideo Itami, Manager/Consultant William Regal)
CHARACTER TWEAKS
Ambrose- Would go back to his Shield attitude with the FCW look
Roman- More serious
ETC
-No overly scripted promos. You're either gonna sink or swim out there. I want it to be organic. I want to find new Jake/Foley/Austin/Anderson/etc talkers
-Do a talent exchange with NOAH/AJPW/Wrestle 1 and run a Network exclusive ppv called "International Incident" from Japan
-I'd let guys work. I wouldn't want to restrict move sets at all as long as it's not too outlandish
-I'd make sure I ran shows in Hammerstein/MSG/Toronto etc. Basically all the buildings you know the crowd will be hot
-Make themes more character specific.
Would do almost everything the same except if keep Otunga on as a heel manager and get rid of the Authority angle. Cena would be the unintentional New Day like heel with Ambrose as top face against him.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
NETWORK

One thing I would do is create a late night/Tuesday Night Titans show all kayfabe to promote superstars characters.

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
THEY DOING A GOOD JOB RIGHT NOW? Man..hell nah. Seth is doing a GREAT JOB..Lana is on fire and the NXT shyt is popping but Raw is fukkING HORRIBLE, nygga. shyt has been TAINT status without Daniel Bryan, the weird push of Barrett winning and losing every other week, Rusev being BURIED HARD by Cena for 3 str8 months, the DISGUSTING commentary that reeks of laziness, Naomi's push just hit a brick wall with company favored Nikki and Paige, the New Day got booked in a 3 vs all teams on Monday match and was sidekicks for the Authority yesterday? WTF...Reigns is not even booked for the PPV on Sunday:laugh:...

This shyt is a disaster. Neville is doing alright but you nyggas told me he's not even in the fukking IC title situation EC? SCUST:laugh:
This nikka has hated eaw for the past 12 years...yet he aint goin nowhere lol

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
One thing I would so is make clear divisions

I would make groups

Like group A

Group B

Etc etc

I would not be shady about it I be up front with the wrestlers in who was in each group and why

I would have writing teams spilt up and only focus on there group

If I took over today for instance

At EC

I book Owens over Ceba via cheating

Than Seth over Dean with help from Owens

I'd make it clear Owens is down with HHH

I would also have th say the shyt like HHH is Owens mentor

This can than lead to many conflicts

Like Owens vs Seth over whos the real choose one

Owens vs roman , dean, Orton

Next thing is I turn Bray face and his next obessiom would be Seth and the Title at MITB

I'd book Romsn to win MITB

Brock Comes back and gets his rematch clause

Roman comes out on raw and says that he will challenge the winner the next night on raw and that he will earn the title the right way for his dad and family

SS main event I'd have brock destroy Seth and go thru all the fukkery J&J, Kane , Owens and HHH

Brock had the match in hand

Out comes roman
Spear
Spear
Super man punch
Super man Punch

Roman wins

Roman is now your cocky heel champ that stole the title