If Mayweather fights Martinez AND Alvarez, will that make up for not fighting PacMan?

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Floyd is that dude and I think he goes down as a top 20-30 boxer when its all said and done. But lets not act like he always took the best competition and that he didn't "retire" in 2008 to let them cats beat themselves up. You can be a fan of someone and criticize some of his career choices too.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
okay bro:heh:
must be a pactard

Forrest my nikka, but lol at Floyd losing to a nikka that got koed and then Unanimous decisioned by Mayorga, then lost to bum ass Mora. Forrest was good but short of elite......................................

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
if floyd had a loss i gurantee you he would be fighting pacman , canelo, martinez .. all day... no choice CAUSE HE GOTTA MAKE MONEY AND THUS TAKE RISKS TO MAKE MONEY...

now cause he has that protected ZERO on his record he can take no risks and still make his money ... WHY .. CAUSE THERE IS A SEGMENT OF THE BOXING POPULATION THAT WANTS TO SEE HIM LOSE BUT CANT REGISTER THAT HIS CURRENT OPPONENTS ARE BEING PICKED TO GIVE FLOYD THE LOWEST CHANCE OF LOSING...

THERE IS ALSO ANOTHER PART OF THAT BOXING COMMUNITY THAT WANTS TO WATCH FLOYD SPAR AGAINST OVERMATCHED FIGHTERS WHO POSE NO THREAT AND BASICALLY A GLORIFED SPARRING SESSION AND CALL IT "BLACK EXCELLENCE" OR "THE MASTER OF HIS CRAFT" AT WORK...yet not realizing or caring that hes doing it against guys who HE HAS SELECTED THAT POSE NO REAL THREAT...

again FLOYD IS THE SMARTEST MAN IN THE ROOM BOXING WISE... THERE IS A REASON THE ORTIZ GUERERROS ARE GETTING THESE FIGHTS AND NOT OTHER THREATS...

you would think floyd fans would be harder on their superstar to show his skills against the best but yet they ride with him (OFTEN TIMES TO EMBARRASSING LENGHTS) TO support or understand his "point of view"...

a loss on floyd record would mean all those atg matchups he could make now would get done in a second... and the funny part is losses on records aint mean anything if you had a good showing or if the match up is good... its why the ufc is neck and neck with boxing...

Maynever and his stans care more about how much money he earned then who he actually fights... remember that

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Exactly. Mexicans actually support Canelo cuz he is actually one of them unlike Ortiz & Guerrero.

And I know casual boxing fans who know Canelo is. His popularity is rising.

If PBF and Pac cant come to terms, Canelo is the next best thing, and that will be a big pay day.

Biggest draw since Hatton? I coulda sworn Cotto was a bigger draw.

Floydie/Hatton aint even do a million ppvs.... and this was right after he fought Oscar (2.4million ppv buys)

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
So all these post and not one person is gonna explain what skills that Canelo or Martinez posses that makes them better Floyd opponents besides a 25-30 weight advantage......................:stopitslime:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
So all these post and not one person is gonna explain what skills that Canelo or Martinez posses that makes them better Floyd opponents besides a 25-30 weight advantage......................:stopitslime:

Who cares because Floydie aint gonna ever fight them... At this point its like whats the new duck maneuver the bytch gon pull lol... If Lucas dominates or KTFO of this overrated nikka Garcia just pay attention to Floydie and his camp If you think I'm just talking shyt