If these 2 guys were Black, how would this cop react?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
It's so unbelievable that it's almost laughable :heh:

starts at 1:50, listen to how many times they talk back to him, and the way they speak to him. Disrespectful. If they were Black that scene would've been different for sure.

the guys reaction after the cop leaves at 2:50

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
... not really. I talk reckless to cops all the time. Fact is if you're not doing anything illegal or coming across as overtly threatening there isn't shyt they can do except try and waste your time.

Also most of the time when you show a cop from the jump that you give no fukks about him he'll assume you're clean and just let you slide. Its the dudes who start talking that "yes sir, no sir" shyt and tryna act like model citizens who they really sweat.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
... not really. I talk reckless to cops all the time. Fact is if you're not doing anything illegal or coming across as overtly threatening there isn't shyt they can do except try and waste your time.

Also most of the time when you show a cop from the jump that you give no fukks about him he'll assume you're clean and just let you slide. Its the dudes who start talking that "yes sir, no sir" shyt and tryna act like model citizens who they really sweat.

man, whatever. No disrespect, but if you're rude to CERTAIN cops, they're gonna start w/ extra bullsh*t just b/c you're not showing respect.

If he's telling you the law, whether you're obeying it or not, it's best if you just try to make the stop as short as possible.

You start the extra stuff and he's gonna run your plates, start doing other extra stuff.

I've only been stopped by a cop ONCE in my life, and that was earlier this year for a headlight that had just went out not even 2 hours earlier, and it wasn't even all the way dark outside yet. He wasn't a dikk, but he still ran my plates/insurance & everything.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps

Encourage nikkas to get killed by fukking cops, bruh

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yeah. If hey disrespectful to me. I'm gonna do the same shyt to them. And talk slick back.
If you didn't break no laws and you don't try and get aggressive they can't do shyt.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
Encourage nikkas to get killed by fukking cops, bruh
Act like cops are somehow above the law and have the right to harass you for no reason brehs.

Cops aint shyt. If you aren't doing anything illegal you have no reason to be scared of the police. If they ask you to do something and you comply? They have no reason to even put their hands on you.

Acting sub servant towards police won't get you anywhere. I pay my taxes. So unless i'm breaking the law or committing a heinous crime the police work for me. And i'm not scared to act like it.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Act like cops are somehow above the law and have the right to harass you for no reason brehs.

Cops aint shyt. If you aren't doing anything illegal you have no reason to be scared of the police. If they ask you to do something and you comply? They have no reason to even put their hands on you.

Acting sub servant towards police won't get you anywhere. I pay my taxes. So unless i'm breaking the law or committing a heinous crime the police work for me. And i'm not scared to act like it.

1. My dad was a cop and he's told me first hand alot of cops he worked with, by default, look at EVERYONE they stop as a potential criminal.
So already they're approaching you with a bad mindset, you give an attitude and you're confirming what he assumes already.

2. Another thing he told me is, a cops most powerful weapon is not his GUN, it's his pen. Because he can write up whatever version of events he so chooses to justify his actions towards you. And if you don't believe that, just look at what Darren Wilson "says" Mike Brwn did to him.

And then it comes down to your word against his.