BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
There’s no reason why two adults shouldn’t be able
To successfully coexist especially for a temporary amount of time

All that “two kings can’t thrive in the same castle “ is just deflecting non sense

Look at 99% of reasons why roommates go south

Usually someone being extremely selfish, lazy, inconsiderate, a liar etc.

Just my anecdotal experience here but I’ve also noticed the problem roommates usually do
End up being terrible people and are cut off from damn near everyone by the time
They’re 30

For example this one broad I messed wit bacc inna day She was 27 at the time recently moved to Texas and was staying with a distant cousin who she didn’t know

Cousin didn’t have to blue that for her but she did anyway. Long story short she would constantly have problems with her cousin. Like if she paid her part of the rent Lesley she would not want to cover the late fee. Or if she would send it thru cash app
She wouldn’t send an extra 1-2$ or whatever df it was to cover the cash app cut(yes they were both petty on that part). But still. Fast forward she gets her own spot n completely cuts her cousin off calling her all types of ugly and shyt

She ended up calling me recently like the first time in 2 years and telling me how fuccd up
She is rn financially and how many ppl have been fuccn her over etc … basically begging for money in an indirect way

But yea. Problem roommates aren’t just bad roommates. They’re bad roommates because they’re bad people

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
I told my kids we’ll pay half their rent if needed but never have roommates.

I had a horrible roommate right out of college and we had to have her evicted she did all types of foul shyt. At the time my dad was so close to putting hands on her.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I told my kids we’ll pay half their rent if needed but never have roommates.

I had a horrible roommate right out of college and we had to have her evicted she did all types of foul shyt. At the time my dad was so close to putting hands on her.
How did she end up

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
How did she end up
No clue this was 20 years ago. She also had no family/friends which should have been a red flag but she seemed cool just looking for an affordable place in the city. I was about to start law school and was working so I was never home. She was ALWAYS home.

She never paid the rent on time and never cleaned up and stole from me constantly from dumb shyt like socks to cash out of my purse. fukking psycho bytch.

Don Snow

All Star
Daps
Roommate life is usually the first time someone has had to 100% clean up after themselves and most people fail big.

Looking back I was bad roommate back when I was 21 I didn’t realize it at the time

I did no house chores I just kept my room clean

I was only there for 6 months but still

I didn’t use any dishes but I could’ve cleaned the bathroom or threw out the trash sometimes or even swept and mop the living space

But it was kinda of just outta sight outta mind thing

I didn’t see my boy doing it either but clearly he was cause I wasn’t

Last edited: