Iggy Azalea Feat. Quavo - Savior

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I'm never gonna take my foot off the neck of Coli posters who were running around scared of this ice cream bytch 4 years ago saying she was taking over rap and black artists were finished.
wd1oCqf.gif

This chick is finished, Roc Nation can't fix her. Cardi B out here dominating the female demographic effortlessly while being REAL. Nobody trying to see this white chick with a perfectly crafted image/clothes/makeup who is not relatable at all.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I'm never gonna take my foot off the neck of Coli posters who were running around scared of this ice cream bytch 4 years ago saying she was taking over rap and black artists were finished.
wd1oCqf.gif

This chick is finished, Roc Nation can't fix her. Cardi B out here dominating the female demographic effortlessly while being REAL. Nobody trying to see this white chick with a perfectly crafted image/clothes/makeup who is not relatable at all.

Even white chicks love Cardi

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
wd1oCqf.gif

I know someone who still listens to Iggy in 2018 :francis:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Iffy looking for Quavo to be her savior

That stimulus package :pachaha: