I’m in the DMV… Besides Monuments and Museums, what should I see or do?

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
In DC and asking for food suggestions? :heh:

mase-lol.gif
Oohh's and Aahh's. Georgia Ave location.

Stop Smackin

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Come over to Iverson mall breh. I live right up the street...We can do a coli meet up

Philippe Chow is good. You're need to go further north (New England area) for some good clam chowder.

I'm cooking gumbo tomorrow for the college football games. I would say pull up

If I wasn’t with my wife I’d consider it, but the last time I did a meetup (NikeTalk) that shyt was the last time I would do a forum meetup. Ben Baller was lying his ass off…

:francis:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Welp, it’s still Kwanzaa so you could definitely support Black business out chea. If you need a guide then click the link in my sig, get the address, pull up, and grab you a free Kwanzaa community calendar so you can patron our many wonderful establishments.

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Walk into any 711. Tell the Ethiopian dude behind the counter to point you to where to get some good Kitfo. With a lot of Berbere. :ehh:

Daps
If I wasn’t with my wife I’d consider it, but the last time I did a meetup (NikeTalk) that shyt was the last time I would do a forum meetup. Ben Baller was lying his ass off…

:francis:
Hold up you're from Louisiana right. I believe we were suppose to link up before from Niketalk (suberzat1)