I'm just seeing Curt Hawkins on Smackdown first time ever

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I like Curt Hawkins.

I like the stupid pre-taped promos he does every week. For some reason.

But I don't like the character he portrays on live TV. It's not going to work. They should have given him his gimmick that he had with Tyler Reks. Give him a nice dominating big guy to team with or some shyt like that. Give him back his heat-seeking leg drop and that swinging body slam. But nah, give him this gimmick that's going to get him released by the end of November...

Nah just give him his old partner back. Zack Ryder

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Hawkins is a good hand in the ring but no reason at all he should be getting a push and a new character with TV time over interesting young talent like Breezeango who they haven't done shyt with and Vaudevillains who deserve a second chance
I haven't seen them dudes in MONTHS :mindblown:

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I think Tyler Breeze took a couple weeks off when he got married, but Breezango being left off TV is taking away from their potential. Not to say they'll be the top team on TV, but they at least have a fighting chance to be a relevant team. Actually SD has like 7 teams now, they could probably stand to send one to Raw.

But on topic, yeah, Hawkins sucks. Get well soon, Shelton.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I think Tyler Breeze took a couple weeks off when he got married, but Breezango being left off TV is taking away from their potential. Not to say they'll be the top team on TV, but they at least have a fighting chance to be a relevant team. Actually SD has like 7 teams now, they could probably stand to send one to Raw.

But on topic, yeah, Hawkins sucks. Get well soon, Shelton.

This. In that SD Tag tournament, they should have faced a different team and advanced. They have a lot of potential and stand out enough to make a good run

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Here's a curt hawkins joke he should of used for his vignettes: kurt hawkins couldn't draw a dime with a roll of quarters in his pocket