Im not into tattoos but i think the Japs got the game on lock....

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Theres nothing to disagree on. You prefer a different style of tattoos. I was just saying that the convo was about traditional japanese STYLE tattoos and you stated you preferred Mexican artists in a style conversation. I think thats two separate conversations. Wasnt saying you were wrong for your opinion on what you like. You prefer grayscale. Thats cool too.
:yeshrug:

Edit: Why you call me Bruno Mars? :patrice:
naw bro....i respect your opinion and thats fine...im just saying that the Mexicans style is clearly better.....and i called u bruno mars because of yore avy...is that u?

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
i think i may have to get a sleeve at some point in my life, all these pieces are beautiful:wtf:

2c4d83849ca22e8728beac0c12e8da49.jpg

bytch got a long back :huhldup:

shyt looks like a hot wheel ramp

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
naw bro....i respect your opinion and thats fine...im just saying that the Mexicans style is clearly better.....and i called u bruno mars because of yore avy...is that u?
Ah. Yeah I like Mexican style tattoos as well with the detailed candy skull/candy skull shyt. I like both styles. I just didnt see that Mexican style in the link you posted so I was confused and thought you were referring to Mexicans as a people. Ive seen Asians do Aztec art and Mexicans do Japanese art lol. And thats my pops. I wish I would be out here with an 80s mustache and a Cadillac tracksuit. nikka look like Pablo Escobar in that shyt.

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
i cant remember the science but can brown nikka skin hold as much different color ink like the Japanese?
inkedvol1.jpg

If I remember right from reading this mag a long while back, it can hold it but it wouldn't appear as detailed as it would for obvious canvas reasons, but even up to really dark skin nowadays can show just as much detail if done properly by the right artist using the right type of ink (Many different kinds from what I'm told) Obviously lighter skinned black folk would fare better getting coloured sleeves and the like but

large.jpg

If you get solid ink and let that shyt heal properly with a proper artist, you can display just as good in full detail, example here despite this pic being already black and white but I'm on a phone so....later for that editing.

The stereotype of black skin not being able to handle tattoos like other races comes mainly from the early onset of dudes who come back with local jailhouse shyt and that jumbled shyt from years of cover up and arguably bad work you'd see on dudes like Lil Wayne, Baby and Wiz Khalifa in terms of the body sleeve, random hood nikka shyt (Wiz's Tattoos ain't bad from what I remember)

I mean, it's your skin, put whatever you want on it, but some of the hood shyt I've seen....:why:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
inkedvol1.jpg

If I remember right from reading this mag a long while back, it can hold it but it wouldn't appear as detailed as it would for obvious canvas reasons, but even up to really dark skin nowadays can show just as much detail if done properly by the right artist using the right type of ink (Many different kinds from what I'm told) Obviously lighter skinned black folk would fare better getting coloured sleeves and the like but

large.jpg

If you get solid ink and let that shyt heal properly with a proper artist, you can display just as good in full detail, example here despite this pic being already black and white but I'm on a phone so....later for that editing.

The stereotype of black skin not being able to handle tattoos like other races comes mainly from the early onset of dudes who come back with local jailhouse shyt and that jumbled shyt from years of cover up and arguably bad work you'd see on dudes like Lil Wayne, Baby and Wiz Khalifa in terms of the body sleeve, random hood nikka shyt (Wiz's Tattoos ain't bad from what I remember)

I mean, it's your skin, put whatever you want on it, but some of the hood shyt I've seen....:why:

good info, thanks....