I'm sorry team iPhone, I tried...

The Exchanges

All Star
Daps
I wanna go back to android.

The shyt you can do with it now. :whew:

IOS need to open up their systems and let people cook.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
The thing that really kills me about this iPhone is I just realized...
iPhoneusers still have to TYPE :scust:
I haven't typed on a cell phone in more than 3 years. Shiy is painful to watch iPhonr users do it...let alone do it myself.
I SWIPE Every. Been 3 years now.

I found out you can install apps on the iPhone to swipe too but the function will only work for text messages. Web, mail, and everything else still sick using the typing method.
I wish iPhone users would discover the marvel that is swiping so they can demands it from Apple.
Swiping is trash :mjlol:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
What's your solution? Please tell me you're not still typing?

Only thing better than swiping in terms of text input would be text to speech but I can't use it much because the shot always fukks up due to my (foreign) accent

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
android-eating-apple-1024x576.jpg

Daps
Reppin
My Set
Bruh i hate iPhone. Back in 2013 i was creeping thrugh my girl iPhone deciding if i was gonna throw her ass in the bushes or not. Man if that wasnt the worse experience ever trying to use that phone. Gotta use the middle button for everything. Loading old text messages with that corner prompt sucked. I was like fukk it she doing dirt she doing dirt. I dont got time for this shyt.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
The thing that really kills me about this iPhone is I just realized...
iPhoneusers still have to TYPE :scust:
I haven't typed on a cell phone in more than 3 years. Shiy is painful to watch iPhonr users do it...let alone do it myself.
I SWIPE Every. Been 3 years now.

I found out you can install apps on the iPhone to swipe too but the function will only work for text messages. Web, mail, and everything else still sick using the typing method.
I wish iPhone users would discover the marvel that is swiping so they can demands it from Apple.

Swiping is actually dope. I have iPhone and strictly use the Google Gboard keyboard because of the easy swiping functionality. I love being able to text and type with one hand and not have to look at the keyboard. Apple dropped the ball not putting it in their standard keyboard.