In the case of Sandra Bland, I ask, what ya'll think really happened inside that jail?

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
A little over 6 months later...what's the hell happened in there? #askthecoli

was-sandra-blank-already-dead-in-her-mugshot-sister-denies-ptsd-depression-claims.jpg

I ended up re-watching the initial encounter with the officer over the holidays with family. I was disgusted at how he escalated every opportunity he could. He ended her life by being a racist entitled evil piece of scum that day...regardless of the outcome. She's never coming back and he got fired and will find another job in some hick town soon. But of course, DON'T expect anything less in cases like this. Even today, the city of Cleveland billed Tamir Rice's family for the $500 ambulance ride. Obviously, there are no limits to the evilness of white supremacy (notice how I have not shown shock in any of my post thus far...this is important as it gives you a better understanding of my knowledge of "them") But i say all of this to ask the coli what ya'll think happened? I think she was not having any of their shyt and they called in a doctor who specializes in amnesia and gave her a deadly mix of drugs. Not sure how it happened but the thought of how it must have been for her in those final hours gives me chills. I just would like to ask the coli their opinion on this case (or any others that you would like to talk on)

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
A little over 6 months later...what's the hell happened in there? #askthecoli

was-sandra-blank-already-dead-in-her-mugshot-sister-denies-ptsd-depression-claims.jpg

I ended up re-watching the initial encounter with the officer over the holidays with family. I was disgusted at how he escalated every opportunity he could. He ended her life by being a racist entitled evil piece of scum that day...regardless of the outcome. She's never coming back and he got fired and will find another job in some hick town soon. But of course, DON'T expect anything less in cases like this. Even today, the city of Cleveland billed Tamir Rice's family for the $500 ambulance ride. Obviously, there are no limits to the evilness of white supremacy (notice how I have not shown shock in any of my post thus far...this is important as it gives you a better understanding of my knowledge of "them") But i say all of this to ask the coli what ya'll think happened? I think she was not having any of their shyt and they called in a doctor who specializes in amnesia and gave her a deadly mix of drugs. Not sure how it happened but the thought of how it must have been for her in those final hours gives me chills. I just would like to ask the coli their opinion on this case (or any others that you would like to talk on)

Whites will purposely instigate shyt with our people, in order to find a way to kill us....you've seen this time and again. Its one of their new tricks....before it was just straight up murder.....now if they can find a way to skirt around looking wicked, they make it so people have to "question" the victim.......You got to be very aware when you're around these devils....its why i actively seek to avoid any contact with them..........

I'll tell you what happened.........The PIG instigated the stop and escalated the situation, knowing full well, someone was going to question the harrassment....he looks the part of an arressting officer of the law.....:comeon:....but in fact basically set up a death.......then when she's away from the cameras inside the jail, they strangled her to make an example out of...same shyt different day....we're in 1916 in 2016 and folk don't even know fully........and white supremacy works, where all parties of government and people are involved, from the location she was at, to the coroner, to the statehouse........they all devils.........

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
Once the jail guards got word from the officer that she's easily baited into conflict, they baited her into physical altercation and murked her. :sad:

I hope I'm alive to see the day of white reckoning :blessed:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I believe Sandra was slaughtered by the Racist Pig Brigade:pacspit:

...and, I also believe they trailed her cuz of her vocal online activism for US:wow:

Hopefully her family will get justice for he:rip: one day:sadcam:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
this shyt is disgusting
the worst part about all this (besides Black deaths) is that the Media got nikkas brainwashed so they think racism isn't a thing or it's a minor part of society

Whites don't like us for the most part
back then they'd hang us without facing consequences
now they kill us but make it seem like something else happened

Daps
honestly i think Sandra was roughed up even more so during her transport to jail ..imagine she was n still hot about that the way she was mistreated, probably threanened a lawsuit, and maybe even refused to follow every direction or answer every question the right way overzealous pigs demanded ..that and the write up/talk with the cac whom arrested her probably led to his friends at the jailhouse wanting to teach her a lesson if not shut her up...whether it was intentional or not i suspect she was smothered to death using the same crowd lynching tactics as the devils whom killed Natasha Mckenna only Sandra's murder it took place in her cell

Last edited:

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
She only needed 500 for bail....when was the last contact with her?