In This Corner Presents Earnie Shavers

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Yo knowledge being dropped here. I found this site some time ago and it had interesting points on this matter
Sick post breh. Yea I agree something about training using manual labor (for example swinging a hammer) I feel would get you stronger than doing any types of weight lifting associated with those muscles.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Sick post breh. Yea I agree something about training using manual labor (for example swinging a hammer) I feel would get you stronger than doing any types of weight lifting associated with those muscles.
Breh I shyt you not. The body adapts to some crazy things. I've seen women carry like 40 kg worth of weight on their head balancing it and walked for miles. It was like it was nothing. strong AF. I've seen manual labourers much smaller than me manhandle massive kegs like they were nothing. The grip strength they got was nuts. Hell my pops got that old man strength too.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Breh I shyt you not. The body adapts to some crazy things. I've seen women carry like 40 kg worth of weight on their head balancing it and walked for miles. It was like it was nothing. strong AF. I've seen manual labourers much smaller than me manhandle massive kegs like they were nothing. The grip strength they got was nuts. Hell my pops got that old man strength too.
Yea man it's wild. Some of the dudes I used to manage were 5'4" lil Hispanic dudes who could carry around 80lb welding fixtures with no issue. That manual labor grip is the realness. Do y'all think strong grip coorelates to stronger punches? @Yuzo

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Yea man it's wild. Some of the dudes I used to manage were 5'4" lil Hispanic dudes who could carry around 80lb welding fixtures with no issue. That manual labor grip is the realness. Do y'all think strong grip coorelates to stronger punches? @Yuzo

i honestly think thats why joe smith has the power he has...he's a laborer when hes not boxing

morris

Superstar
Daps
i honestly think thats why joe smith has the power he has...he's a laborer when hes not boxing
Don't forget before formal training, Henry Armstrong, an all-time great, used the sledgehammer while working on the railroad. It's backbreaking work and will make you old quick but it will make you strong in boxing.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Isn't he/wasn't he a construction worker? :mjlol: Hopkins got bushed by a guy who wears a reflective neon vest 60% of the time. Not as bad as Ghost getting his ass whooped by a real cab driver :heh: