Cracker ass crackers
roof_south_africa_apartheid_rhodesia_flag_confederate_charleston.jpg

images

Arc

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've dated a lot. I live in an ethnically diverse liberal area. I also work for white families with African babies. For some reason interracial dating bothers me now.

I'm all for love being colorless, but black women and men get shyt on everyday, and I think it's important for us to be together on meaning black is beautiful. More often than not black is tolerated and not embraced when it comes to cultural standards of beauty.

It breaks my heart when black boys and girls I work with think their hair is ugly because it isn't straight like their classmates. Or they think black hair and black eyes aren't beautiful.

Black women don't date out as much as black men. Fellas, we need to come home. We have to stop placing anything mixed with black over black. Imagine the message that sends to black women and girls everywhere. It tells them we don't think they're beautiful and we don't support them.

Ladies, I understand you wanting to date someone who's on your level but it's discouraging that typically black women with college degrees marry interracially. I feel college educated black men do the interracial thing heavy too. I'm speaking from experience and what I see in the suburbs I work in.

Feel free to contribute by insulting me, agreeing with me, or disagreeing. I'd like to hear from everyone.

I feel your genuine sentiment but it's small minded. Us black men are conquerors and the progenators of the human race. We can have and pursue any women we desire. All of this tribal stigma and desire to preserve black beauty is simply a coping mechanism we developed from all the racism we faced from
Whites. The racism from whites stems from the fear of their extinction because if we were to mate with their women they're done. Stop all the small minded tribal bullshyt and fulfill your destiny black man.

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
You and @LuckyLibra619 are wrong and moronic. No people on Earth ever went extinct because of killing each other. People, however, have gone extinct because of IR. So IR is a real genocide threat; black inter violence is not. As such comparing the two is ludicrous. Comparing black inter violence to IR's threat of extinction is a FALSE COMPARISON.
So Black males killing each other isn't a threat to you but the small percentage of Black people who date outside the race are? This has to be one of the dumbest posts I've seen on this forum. I know you're looking for Pro-Black daps but at least try to use your brain before you post.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Black males killing each other isn't a threat to you but the small percentage of Black people who date outside the race are? This has to be one of the dumbest posts I've seen on this forum. I know you're looking for Pro-Black daps but at least try to use your brain before you post.

I have EVIDENCE which supports my assertions. You don't have ANY EVIDENCE.

Like I just fukking told you, the evidence says blacks have been killing each other for a millenia and the black race has only grown. The same is true of the Natives, who killed each other in droves for generations. Yet the Natives died not of self-imposed killings, but rather IR. Same is true of blacks.

Have a nice day, idiot.

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
I have EVIDENCE which supports my assertions. You don't have ANY EVIDENCE.

Like I just fukking told you, the evidence says blacks have been killing each other for a millenia and the black race has only grown. The same is true of the Natives, who killed each other in droves for generations. Yet the Natives died not of self-imposed killings, but rather IR. Same is true of blacks.

Have a nice day, idiot.
You're a dumbass there's no point even debating you. Hold this neg, clown.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're a dumbass there's no point even debating you. Hold this neg, clown.

No counterargument? That's what I thought. Facts and evidence support my view and not yours. Therefore I win. It's always funny to see a stupid person who does not know they are stupid.

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
No counterargument? That's what I thought. Facts and evidence support my view and not yours. Therefore I win. It's always funny to see a stupid person who does not know they are stupid.
So you're telling me IR relationships are more dangerous to the Black race than Black people actually KILLING each other? You're an idiot for real, wow how can someone be this retarded?!
The worst part is this fool actually thinks he's on to something :lolbron:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you're telling me IR relationships are more dangerous to the Black race than Black people actually KILLING each other?[/B] You're an idiot for real, wow how can someone be this retarded?!
The worst part is this fool actually thinks he's on to something :lolbron:

Dawg, isn't this what I just fukking said? Why are you repeating the same thing over and over ?

There's no evidence black-on-black crime has ever led to any people's--including black people's--extinction. IR has led to multiple people's extinction. Logically then IR is more of a threat than black-on-black killing or violence thereof.

Can you fukking read? You're on ignore now, low IQ troll.

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Dawg, isn't this what I just fukking said? Why are you repeating the same thing over and over ?

There's no evidence black-on-black crime has ever led to any people's--including black people's--extinction. IR has led to multiple people's extinction. Logically then IR is more of a threat than black-on-black killing or violence thereof.

Can you fukking read? You're on ignore now, low IQ troll.
This has to be one of the most retarded arguments I've ever seen. Damn, it's pretty obvious why you are deep in the red. To simply dismiss Black people killing one another and then say IR is a bigger threat of "extinction" even though the majority of Black people date one another is just beyond stupid. You're a fool.