Iranian news agency photoshops Michelle Obama's revealing dress

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Michelle-Obamas-Oscars-dr-008.jpg

Iran's semi-official Fars news agency Photoshopped pictures of Michelle Obama at the Oscars to conform to Iranian restrictions on images of the female body in the media.

Fars, which is affiliated to the Islamic republic's elite Revolutionary Guards, redesigned the US first lady's dress so that it covered her chest and shoulders in a picture showing her announcing that Argo had won best picture, via a video link from the White House.

Rules dictate that Iranian women shown on Iran's state television should have a hijab that covers their hair, arms and legs. The length of the censor's ruler varies for foreigners. A foreign woman travelling inside the Islamic republic should comply with the same restriction on Iranian women, but those shown on TV, such as dignitaries or actors, are tolerated without the hijab, up to a point.

Michelle Obama's Oscars dress too revealing for Iranian media | World news | guardian.co.uk

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
:russ: LMAOOOOO im just surprised they didnt shop a black hijab on her... have her lookin like
33986-16x9-340x191.jpg

NovelThug

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Isn't trying to fight against sexual thoughts a losing battle?

Look at America. No, I mean, really LOOK at it.

Look at the history of America with the Puritans. Their psychological imprint is still on our fuccked up nation.

Sexual thoughts are the devil. Women are the devil. Men, with their sexual, perverted ways, are the devil.

Let's bbq some hot dogs cuz hell is hot.

:pachaha:

NovelThug

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I also want to say, I fully support Iran in all their ways and means against the bully, the United States.

Hum do Allah!

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Awful country, can't wait till Iran is liberated

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
Isn't trying to fight against sexual thoughts a losing battle?

Really?...the pathology of that argument is the same as a pale white guy saying since i sunburn easily i should put a cover on the sun :what:

If a man cant control his "sexual thoughts" (LOL) then doesn't the problem lie in that mans head?