is Bloodline the GOAT stable in Wrestling history... 4/12 Tama Tonga is New Bloodline member... Roman babyface build begins?

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Remember when Solo first showed up he was sent by the elders. Rock is an elder he sent Solo.

I've always wanted them to lean into that, it would be dope if the Rock as an elder has convinced the rest to move on from Roman. Now Roman has to regain his position or even be promoted to high chief and become an elder himself.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
I just realized Roman's Bloodline was all "princes", always had been slotted for greatness
Solo's Bloodline will be all "outcasts", had to go the longer and lonelier route, hungrier

The future king, everyone always knew he just had IT - Roman
Miracle twin princes, instant built-in gimmick, favored sons of a legend - Jimmy and Jey

Abandoned brother; a prince who wasn't raised with the rest and fought on the streets - Solo
Adopted child; career in Japan, sticking with the "non-royal" part of the family - Tama
Banished cousin; prison as a kid, all the major promotions scared to bring him in - Jacob

There's some interesting stuff here if they decide to go that route with the storyline. We're basically talking lower caste vs higher caste
:jbhmm:

Last edited:

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Had a dream in how Jacob Fatu debuted.

Pretty much, Roman was back to address everything that has been going on with Solo calling the shots. Everyone was on the ramp (Heyman, Solo, Tonga, Roman) and it looked like Solo and Tonga was gonna embrace Roman but they hesitated. Suddenly someone grabbed Roman from the crowd and it was Jacob disguised as a fan. They whooped Roman’s ass while Heyman was panicking. I was :damn: :ohhh: trying to post but I woke up

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Had a dream in how Jacob Fatu debuted.

Pretty much, Roman was back to address everything that has been going on with Solo calling the shots. Everyone was on the ramp (Heyman, Solo, Tonga, Roman) and it looked like Solo and Tonga was gonna embrace Roman but they hesitated. Suddenly someone grabbed Roman from the crowd and it was Jacob disguised as a fan. They whooped Roman’s ass while Heyman was panicking. I was :damn: :ohhh: trying to post but I woke up
:merchant:

I think we get Jacob before Roman returns. My guess is no later than Backlash will Jacob debut. Reports were saying Roman isn't scheduled until just before SummerSlam, of course anything can happen.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
:merchant:

I think we get Jacob before Roman returns. My guess is no later than Backlash will Jacob debut. Reports were saying Roman isn't scheduled until just before SummerSlam, of course anything can happen.
Yeah Jacob for sure showing up before Roman.

Or whenever he wants to show up :whoa: Mr. Jacob Fatu sir I’m fine with waiting if you happen to read this :whoa: