Is Cena about to have another run with the WWE Championship

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been keeping up on what's going on but I havent watch a full episode of raw is along time (Because of Work).

But I see Cena has beaten Rollins 3Times in a row and theres really no other threat to the championship other than Lesnar but that's another story.

I see Sheamus cashing in, Roman defeats sheamus then gose on to mania to lose to cena.

What y'all think

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they were smart, when Cena drops the US title this time, they'd have another celebrity like Jon Stewart prevent him from winning again since Flair also has the most US title reigns.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Is Wade Barrett going to remain a jobber

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Eventually he will get another run or two with a belt and probably sooner than later at that. But i dont think he will get it anytime this year at least. Could be wrong though. Especially with the ratings looking the way they are and Vince with his thinking that Cena with the title equals more viewers.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Wins the Rumble and wins the title in Texas

Stone Cold comes up and we all think he gonna stunner Cena but instead Cena hits him with an AA :blessed:

mr x

Superstar
Daps
If they were smart, when Cena drops the US title this time, they'd have another celebrity like Jon Stewart prevent him from winning again since Flair also has the most US title reigns.

Just make Stewart do it again then. If a separate person did the same thing :skip:

Although Flair did pretty much tell Stewart :ufdup: