Is cheese pizza healthy ?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i eat pizza almost everyday and i figure if i take the pepperoni off....I should be good

anybody else eat cheese pizza?

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
I'm sure a healthy version of cheese pizza exist. I've seen some made with cauliflower instead of bread. It really depends on what you're goals are low carb or low fat. Even if it all fits into your goals I don't think eating processed shyt from pizza hut or any of those cheap places everyday will be good for you but I don't know probably doesnt matter if you workout.

Assuming just regular pizza you should order light cheese and add extra meat. Instead of pepperoni see if they'll put chicken on it. If you're getting a 5 dollar shytty pizza than yeah taking off the pepperoni will be less calories but you'll be missing out on some protein and fat. Maybe just don't eat the crust :ld:

I also read that patting your pizza down with a napkin actually does make a difference in the calories.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
its not pizza.
its cheese, bread, & tomato sauce.

Sodium, fat, & carbs will be high.

I eat one of these a few times a month w/ a chicken breast.
shyt works for me

A whole pizza is 1050 calories
UT12-Cheese-HR.jpg

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Ive always wanted to make my own pizza but that shyt seems hella long and kinda confusing lol. You hould look online OP theres some good recipes, can make it however you want

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Unless you are making it then no.

Altho I guess if you control yourself in terms of portions I guess it could be ok. But having a small box everyday would be an obvious no.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
It's not unless you make it yourself.

Whole wheat base
Maybe low salt tomato sauce?
add a shyt ton of veggies
Cheese lower in fat
Maybe buy some turkey strips and slice them up

This should be beneficial if it's eaten no more than twice a week I guess

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
i eat pizza almost everyday

With first the taco cleanse and now the pizza diet, this is shaping up to be a surprising year in health trends.

Chef Pasquale Cozzolino appeared on Good Morning America on Wednesday to discuss how he lost 101 pounds since last summer while eating pizza every day.
The 6-foot-6 Cozzolino said his weight increased to more than 370 pounds after he moved from Italy to the United States four years ago and started bingeing on junk food, soda and fried foods. He had trouble playing with his son, and his doctor said he was at risk for a heart attack.

That’s when Cozzolino decided to implement the most Italian diet plan of all time. But he wasn’t exactly chowing down on stuffed cheesy crusts every day. He made his own pizza dough using only flour, water, sea salt and yeast and topped the pie with tomato sauce, basil and fresh mozzarella. Each pizza has fewer than 600 calories.
And Cozzolino combined it with other health eating habits -- multigrain cereal with fruit for breakfast and dinners consisting of things like seafood, salads and wine. He also started taking kickboxing classes, according to the New York Post.

“Do not take the diet pills, the magic powders etc. Fresh food is your medicine,” he told the Metro.

But what about his previous junk food addiction?
“When you eat a pizza, you don’t need anything else,” he told The Post.

Good point.

This Chef Lost 100 Pounds Eating Pizza Every Day

Chef

All Star
Daps
Ive always wanted to make my own pizza but that shyt seems hella long and kinda confusing lol. You hould look online OP theres some good recipes, can make it however you want

Breh it's the easiest shyt in the world. Flour, water, oil, and yeast. You don't even have to mix it much, you let it set overnight.

How to Make Pizza

Don't worry about the 00 flour, just use another cup of regular flour instead.