Is Doctor's Advocate a strong album?

Funcrusher

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was disappointed. His Dre voice imitation was pathetic, his being drunk song whining about Dre was too, and the last 3 tracks were really weak. Had some really really dope songs, but alot of it was just production to me.

raoulduke187

All Star
Daps
By all means yes. I was a Game stan back then I thought dude was really bringing the west coast back he was fukking crazy.

sadly, after 2007 he lost his steam and has been very mediocre since

The Game still has his moments like freestyling in the middle of Shyne's hood or beating that fake ass thug 40 Glocc but I can't fukk with his music anymore

Tikal

Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:
By all means yes. I was a Game stan back then I thought dude was really bringing the west coast back he was fukking crazy.

sadly, after 2007 he lost his steam and has been very mediocre since

The Game still has his moments like freestyling in the middle of Shyne's hood or beating that fake ass thug 40 Glocc but I can't fukk with his music anymore

I feel like Game's flow has improved and I haven't listened to much of his material after DA but Jesus Piece had some bangers and I'm liking the joints I've heard so far for his new album.

Daps
Solid album but not as good as Documentary. No way

I liked it better than The Documentary because it separated himself from 50 and G-Unit, plus it had more of WC sound. If you heard the Doctor's Advocate leftovers which was like 6 songs then you'd agree. Don;'t know why he scrapped those songs, they were crazy.

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I liked it better than The Documentary because it separated himself from 50 and G-Unit, plus it had more of WC sound. If you heard the Doctor's Advocate leftovers which was like 6 songs then you'd agree. Don;'t know why he scrapped those songs, they were crazy.
I like it a lot cause it's definitely more of a West Coast album, completely different to the Documentary.

Only reason why I think it's not as good is because of the Swizz Beats and Nate Dogg track. Documentary was unskippable

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps

Didnt scrap those, label politics i guess. Same thing actually happened with R.E.D. when Pharrell came in. But the songs never hit so it changed, somewhat.

Daps
I like it a lot cause it's definitely more of a West Coast album, completely different to the Documentary.

Only reason why I think it's not as good is because of the Swizz Beats and Nate Dogg track. Documentary was unskippable

yeah the swizz track could have been left out. but for me a west coast rapper needs to have that west coast sound. especially when 50 was writing all his hooks for the documentary. it was an east coast album despite tracks like westside story.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
His best album

He had the same hunger and energy most artists have on their debut, on his follow up because of all the turmoil he had experienced with Curtis.

It's one of the best sophomore albums of the 2000s

Marshall Mathers EP
Good Kid MADD city
The Cool
Late Registrstion
The Doctor's Advocate

Where's Take Care :birdman: