Is it possible to game with a Core 2 duo nowadays?

Big Brown Areola

Young Soul
Daps
:jbhmm:
No 1080p of course. :martin:

I'm about to sell my old dell laptop and about to buy a cheap machine for general use.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
With lower framerates and 720p, you could. But to play something in the future with half decent performance nothing less than a four core cpu.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
720p, low to med settings, and a framelock you should be okay to go.

I would update asap before the prices for PCs go even higher:mjcry:.

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
:manny: I do fine with gaming on mine. sure certain games dont function well, but GTA IV seems to run nearly perfect on it for some reason (a game considered to have shyt optimization)

fPEhvqkQTZSp3LoVeLc9TQ.png

Not to mention that ATI FirePro is a fukking beast :lolbron: shyts designed for AutoCAD, so you know it got some serious power on it... Bought it for $60 at a used PC shop in Portland, OR

Big Brown Areola

Young Soul
Daps
:manny: I do fine with gaming on mine. sure certain games dont function well, but GTA IV seems to run nearly perfect on it for some reason (a game considered to have shyt optimization)

fPEhvqkQTZSp3LoVeLc9TQ.png

Not to mention that ATI FirePro is a fukking beast :lolbron: shyts designed for AutoCAD, so you know it got some serious power on it... Bought it for $60 at a used PC shop in Portland, OR
I have an i5 1st gen and gta 4 runs like shyt. Gta 5 runs way more smoothly. :wow: