Is this one of the better fight weekends in recent memory? Which is THE FiGHT to watch??

morris

Superstar
Daps
I am torn between Horn vs Crawford and Romero vs Whittaker

morris

Superstar
Daps
lol thats how i was to you when you downplayed jack-degale when me and @RGR_Newzz said it would be good...which ended up having 2 legit FOTY candidates on it
You are 100% correct sir. And I ate my crow and admitted I was wrawng

Still, this is one of the better combat sports weekends in YEARS. Reminds me of when Fedor and Frank Shamrock fought on the same card the same day Mosley fought Margarito and his hands were re-wrapped

morris

Superstar
Daps
Damn. While not a great matchup Tyson Fury also makes his ring return tonight as well.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Decent weekend of fights, but nothing more than that. It only feels bigger because we haven't had any major fights for a lil bit.

Charlo vs Trout. - This a remix fight. We seen Trout fight a Charlo before. :ehh:

LSC vs Mares 2 - This a rematch to an entertaining but rough first fight. :francis:

Horn vs Crawford - Ehh, I seen Horn get his non boxing ass smacked around and damn near stopped by a past it Pac. Bud will prolly beat him 2x as bad.:beli:

Tyson Fury vs Career mode back alley jobber - not really hyped for this shyt, but I guess its cool Fury finally returning. :hhh:

I was definitely more hyped for Lateral vs Hurd and Superman vs Jack shyt. Hell even Broner vs Vargas.

morris

Superstar
Daps
Decent weekend of fights, but nothing more than that. It only feels bigger because we haven't had any major fights for a lil bit.

1. Charlo vs Trout. - This a remix fight. We seen Trout fight a Charlo before. :ehh:

LSC vs Mares 2 - This a rematch to an entertaining but rough first fight. :francis:

2. Horn vs Crawford - Ehh, I seen Horn get his non boxing ass smacked around and damn near stopped by a past it Pac. Bud will prolly beat him 2x as bad.:beli:

Tyson Fury vs Career mode back alley jobber - not really hyped for this shyt, but I guess its cool Fury finally returning. :hhh:

I was definitely more hyped for Lateral vs Hurd and Superman vs Jack shyt. Hell even Broner vs Vargas.

1. This Charlo not ready for Hurd
2. :ehh: excellent call