Is This Weekend The Best Weekend For NFL Fans?

broller

Veteran
Daps
Divisional playoffs with 4 high stakes playoff games compared to only 2 games next week and obviously only 1 game for the super bowl.

What's your favorite weekend as an NFL fan?
Week 1 is my favourite
So much optimism and so much football to look forward to
I like super wild card weekend too because there are so many time slots

The divisional round is dope but I get sick knowing there are only 3 meaningful football games left after the weekend :to:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last yr this weekend was good, but this yr 3 of these games look like possible blowouts.

broller

Veteran
Daps
Yup. I def think the games will be much better than last weekend where everything was a blowout except the (great) Lions/Rams matchup.

I have a feeling it'll come close to that 2021 season divisional round where all 4 games were entertaining (Bengals at Titans, 9ers at Packers, Rams at Buccaneers and Bills at Chiefs)

broller

Veteran
Daps
Last yr this weekend was good, but this yr 3 of these games look like possible blowouts.

Last year this weekend was average in my mind

Giants at Eagles was a blowout
Chiefs Jags was good
Bengals at Bills wasn't competitive
Cowboys at 9ers was decenf

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last year this weekend was average in my mind

Giants at Eagles was a blowout
Chiefs Jags was good
Bengals at Bills wasn't competitive
Cowboys at 9ers was decenf

Yea I was thinking of 2 yrs ago, that was a GOAT football weekend. KC vs Buffalo was crazy. Rams vs Bucs was great, Brady really shoulda went out on that game, that's his last classic performance

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I just love the entire postseason. No real lean to a specific weekend...

I think all four games this year will be competitive. I have a suspicion that both Houston and Green Bay are gonna give the 1 seeds a ton of fight tonight. I don't know that I'm confident enough to pick them both to win, but I think these will be close games. And boy, what a disaster for both franchises if they lose at home to the Texans and Packers...

I also think Bucs/Lions is a coin flip. Neither really appear to be great teams and my inclination is that the GB/SF winner will win the conference, but I think Bucs/Lions will be entertaining. And Chiefs/Bills, look. That's the last game of the weekend, it has "game of the year" potential. I'm taking Bills because if not now, when? But wouldn't be at all surprised if KC wins...

I think all of these games will be close at some point of the 4thQ!

broller

Veteran
Daps
I just love the entire postseason. No real lean to a specific weekend...

I think all four games this year will be competitive. I have a suspicion that both Houston and Green Bay are gonna give the 1 seeds a ton of fight tonight. I don't know that I'm confident enough to pick them both to win, but I think these will be close games. And boy, what a disaster for both franchises if they lose at home to the Texans and Packers...

I also think Bucs/Lions is a coin flip. Neither really appear to be great teams and my inclination is that the GB/SF winner will win the conference, but I think Bucs/Lions will be entertaining. And Chiefs/Bills, look. That's the last game of the weekend, it has "game of the year" potential. I'm taking Bills because if not now, when? But wouldn't be at all surprised if KC wins...

I think all of these games will be close at some point of the 4thQ!

For real for real. I agree. I think it'll be not as good, but close to the 2021 divisional round. What's interesting is the Packers/9ers, Buccaneers and Bills/Chiefs are playing in the exact same time slots as they did in 2021.