Isaiah Thomas: I might never talk to Danny Ainge again

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
I can see his gripe with his injury is he put the team before himself and fought for them through his injury and sisters death. If he put himself before they did he might be in a better situation as far as health and possible future earnings. And they traded him and every piece that moved Boston into unlikely contention.

So what's gonna happen when the next player finds himself in that situation of playing hurt and sacrificing? There's no trust there and what Boston is doing is setting precedent that it's simply business and there's no trust or appreciation for sacrifices made. The next kid down the line won't Be willing to put them ahead of himself

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, There's no loyalty to the NBA. GM did what what he supposes to do. Business is Business.

I was :snoop: at Isaiah Thomas for continuing to play when his sister died at that moment where he should have left to home and be with his family. Family is more important than a game. Also, when he got exposed with his size that he couldn't do nothing about it then decided not to play cause of his back injury while people and fans, everybody were like :patrice:. Yeah, he plays his heart out there on the court for Boston Celtics and I know he expected to have max contract but sure Danny fukked him over but well Isaiah makes the wrong all moves. I can understand why Isaiah mad thou but shyt happens

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cold but true. IT knows that he is not getting a big contract after this season because Cleveland is only going to play him by committee, which is going to hurt his value being viewed as a Max player in the NBA. He is mad at Danny because of that.

I agree with you. If he was sent to other teams like Knicks, Kings, Clippers, Heat, etc. I don't think he would be this mad but being sent to Cavs and being LeBron's shadow that gonna make you look like a bench/role player where LeBron has the ball all the time....shyt ofc he would be mad as fukk

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
...taking a mental note of the posters in here telling dude to get over it, get out his feels, and it's a business.......and then will turn around and get mad at players brokering their own deals for more money, or to go to whatever team they want for a better chance at a ring.

fans always expect the players to remain loyal to his/her respective team and will chastise the player when he/she decides to make moves, and them same fans never make a peep if said player is moved to benefit the organization.