Israeli soldiers kill 20-year old and wound teenagers during ceasefire

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Wow, someone spray painted something racist on a wall. That has never happened in any country before.

As if some random act by a random Jewish moron discounts the fact that Israeli Arabs have all the rights as Israeli Jews.This is kind of like how on st0rmfr0nt, the KKK members check the internet for stories of black men raping white women. And then they post it to prove their case.

It's not surprising that the pro-Palestine camp is taking a page from the white supremacists over at st0rmfr0nt.

ComradesInHate-X.jpg

This is coming from the guy who posts Hamas videos in a thread about someone joking about Palestinian Sterilization :heh:

One of the most popular Rabbis in Israel

Erekat: Rabbi Ovadia called for 'Palestinian ge... JPost - Israel

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is coming from the guy who posts Hamas videos in a thread about someone joking about Palestinian Sterilization :heh:

The obvious difference is, Hamas is the government of Gaza.

See, this is what I was talking about when I was discussing the cognitive deficiencies of people who are pro-Palestine. Can't even tell the difference between incitement against a population, and discussing the philosophy of a governmental agency...

An 85 year old senile men said something crazy. Who'dathunkit? Also, what does that have to do with this thread? Admit it breh, you rode the short bus to school didn't you? :steviej:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
The obvious difference is, Hamas is the government of Gaza.

See, this is what I was talking about when I was discussing the cognitive deficiencies of people who are pro-Palestine.

An 85 year old senile men said something crazy. Who'dathunkit? Also, what does that have to do with this thread? Admit it breh, you rode the short bus to school didn't you? :steviej:

Doesn't Israel have "Chief Rabbis"

Didn't one of them say that "Muslims need to recognize that Jerusalem BELONGS to the JEWISH people"

What is the basis for that? Only the Jewish Supremacists know I suppose. I would hate to ride a short bus in Gaza, your blood thirsty kind would surely bomb it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doesn't Israel have "Chief Rabbis"

Didn't one of them say that "Muslims need to recognize that Jerusalem BELONGS to the JEWISH people"

"Chief Rabbis" are rabbis who deal with marriage laws or other laws the ultra orthodox partake in. It is similar to Islamic courts in the West. It has nothing to do with Israeli policy.

What is the basis for that? Only the Jewish Supremacists know I suppose. I would hate to ride a short bus in Gaza, your blood thirsty kind would surely bomb it.

The irony of this comment coming a week after your kind just bombed a bus in Tel Aviv :ohlawd:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
"Chief Rabbis" are rabbis who deal with marriage laws or other laws the ultra orthodox partake in. It is similar to Islamic courts in the West. It has nothing to do with Israeli policy.

The irony of this comment coming a week after your kind just bombed a bus in Tel Aviv :ohlawd:

Yes the Irony is all mine

[ame=http://www.google.ca/search?q=generation+killed+gaza+strike&oq=generation+killed+gaza+strike&sugexp=chrome,mod=2&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8]generation killed gaza strike - Google Search[/ame]

emoney

custom user title
Daps
those knock off jews have no bloodright to that land.
they are the ancestors of converts.....doesnt make them
any less a jew but they are not semites.
push that bullshyt to the stupid breh.
but you are right.....they do have ethiopians (real semites) there:ehh:
a0yqua.jpg

I think you meant descendents

but anyways, the Ethiopian Jews (Falashas or Bete Israel) are descendents of converts as well. They are not Semitic, they are Kushytic and genetically they are related to other Ethiopian ethnic groups moreso than they are to other Jews and Israeli citizens. Most of those Ethio Jews are opportunists who faked being Jewish in order to gain citizenship. The state of Israel of course went along with it because they need to bolster their numbers.

IMO, the people who have the strongest claim to the land are the Palestinians and Mizraim Jews who fled Arab countries in the Middle East in the 40s and 50s when Israel was first being established.