Israelis are out here massacring Palestinians :scust:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
http://www.businessinsider.com/how-...lve-the-deadly-conflict-with-israel-2018-5#-8

The thoughts in this article sound so damn familiar it hurts.

We have to develop our methods of resistance. Israel is blocking our resistance methods from every direction. We can't work on one level. We can't just work on changing international opinions, or just using armed resistance — we have to work on all aspects to develop our tools and tell the world we are under occupation.

Every day, the [Israeli] occupation expands in Jerusalem. It is clear that the occupation is dominating education, health, economy, tourism in the city.

The only thing we have managed to retain control over is our identity, which is very present in the minds of youth and with their refusal to obey [the occupation].

There is no solution to the conflict because it is an existential, spatial, ideological conflict. It is not a business deal — you take a piece, and I'll take a piece. It is linked to something ideological, religious. It is a conflict over space and existence.

[But] irrespective of the process that we're going through as Palestinians, our rights are our rights. Liberation is a right. It does not matter if we're not able to organise, or there are ongoing discussions between us as a people, it is our right to be free. No one can tell us 'only when you organise yourselves, then you can be free'.

The [Israeli] occupation is working to divide us, to make us struggle for demands, not for liberation.

The solution is to put this struggle for demands to the side and work on a struggle for liberation.

A liberation struggle begins with awareness, learning from past experiences, such as the two Intifadas [popular Palestinian uprisings] and the 1936 revolt, and reading history correctly, not from the perspective of the victim but from the perspective of the freedom fighter.

We are not victims, we are entitled to our rights, and we have the methods to succeed.

This is where the solution starts. If I were to paint you a picture of the solution, I would be doing the solution injustice.

Sounds like there should be an X in his name. :wow:

We have a clear national identity, but at the same time, the society we live in does not understand us, and this is a big problem. You feel lost. You talk to people who do not understand you.

I've been living in Tel Aviv for three years; I'm studying there. I feel very alienated.

I feel for these people. I'd like for there to be a kumbaya solution and they can all go back to their home and live peacefully side by side. But the forces that be seem to not want that to happen. :mjcry:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Can someone please explain to me how the Trump supporters HATE Jewish people/“Globalists” so much, pretty blatantly, but in the same breath have undying support for Israel? It is the one thing that I truly don’t understand about these fukking idiots, truly, I understand all the hypocrisy of “drain the swamp”, the law & order party hating the FBI, the moral mental gymnastics and whataboutism, that stuff is all about inherent and systemic white supremacy and tribalism, but whole blood pledge to BiBi (fukking a$$hole) and then talking shyt on the Jewish people, whom they consider “Globalists” confuses the fukk out of me. Somebody break it down, please

Daps
Reppin
St louis
#blametrump
peice of shyt.....

wat6rr.jpg

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Can someone please explain to me how the Trump supporters HATE Jewish people/“Globalists” so much, pretty blatantly, but in the same breath have undying support for Israel? It is the one thing that I truly don’t understand about these fukking idiots, truly, I understand all the hypocrisy of “drain the swamp”, the law & order party hating the FBI, the moral mental gymnastics and whataboutism, that stuff is all about inherent and systemic white supremacy and tribalism, but whole blood pledge to BiBi (fukking a$$hole) and then talking shyt on the Jewish people, whom they consider “Globalists” confuses the fukk out of me. Somebody break it down, please

They don't give a fukk about Jews, but they want to see armageddon happen in Israel. I've heard some scary shyt from religious conservatives about WW3 and even nuclear war. These fools look at it like a good thing. That's why they give zero fukks about the environment. They assume jesus is coming to clean up our mess.