It’s time to restore full power to the Voting Rights Act

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
The shyt is basically the voting equivalent of "Well if you're not breaking the law you shouldn't have any problem with the police doing a random search of you and/or your vehicle"
Not to mention the Repubs got caught targeting black voters specifically, not random people.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I think you lack the ability to make coherent arguments, you simply spit out liberal talking points but when you get to a point where you have to explain and defend those talking points in a logical manner you :lupe: and start going off in tangents
The funny thing is I'm not actually THAT liberal.

I actually don't go off on tangents. I merely respond to you and that somehow takes us on a tangent because you lack the maturity and security to admit when you're wrong or under prepared for a discussion.

It happened in this thread where you made an outlandish statement, we're then corrected by another user regarding voter IDs, then said there was no affects based on a politifact article that said one example he used overstated the magnitude of that affect, but then went on your pouting tirade when I showed you the very article did agree that voter ID laws suppressed votes in Wisconsin.

I'm out here giving you real life examples of shyt that is actually hurting black people.

You're out here saying shyt like, "these laws can't harm black people because we're too smart to let laws oppress us."

One of us is really out here living.

The other is just talking.

I'm sorry a Hispanic took your girl in high school. But you need to get over it.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
quit your bellyaching, black folks got killed with two different black people leading the justice dept and a black president, so it can't get any worse with a white supremacist AG and president. they're all the same. voting is a privilege granted by white people and it can be adjusted by them at anytime. jefferson beauregard sessions III is right on this issue. just get a valid ID and when they start testing again just prove how smart we are by overcoming their obstacles and ace the damn test. liberals complaining about these obstacles is just another example of the soft bigotry of low expectations. rise up black america.

did i hit all the c00n high notes?

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
The funny thing is I'm not actually THAT liberal.

I actually don't go off on tangents. I merely respond to you and that somehow takes us on a tangent because you lack the maturity and security to admit when you're wrong or under prepared for a discussion.

It happened in this thread where you made an outlandish statement, we're then corrected by another user regarding voter IDs, then said there was no affects based on a politifact article that said one example he used overstated the magnitude of that affect, but then went on your pouting tirade when I showed you the very article did agree that voter ID laws suppressed votes in Wisconsin.

I'm out here giving you real life examples of shyt that is actually hurting black people.

You're out here saying shyt like, "these laws can't harm black people because we're too smart to let laws oppress us."

One of us is really out here living.

The other is just talking.

I'm sorry a Hispanic took your girl in high school. But you need to get over it.

apparently you have a problem following a discussion so let me review it for you,

i posted a video explaining how the hoopla over voter id laws is based on the premise of black inferiority

@Behelit wrote some essay saying that the world was gonna come to an end and said that 200000 people were denied the right to vote in Wisconsin

i simply pointed out that his statement was false and as proof i linked the politifact article

the article mentioned that its possible that some people were denied, i simply asked "and?" meaning if a few people were denied so what, they can cast a provisional ballot anyway. So the bottom line is that @Behelit was exaggerating the impact of the Wisconsin voter id law

but anyway's your response is to go on a tangent with some gibberish about me being jealous of successful black people, apparently you want to avoid a discussion of the actual impact, or better yet, non impact, of wisconson's voter id laws

Last edited: