It was all good just a year ago for Milo......

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:scust:

Had a cac I used to talk to who swore by this POS. Stopped bringing him up after I roasted him with a expletive laden rant about white privilege.

Passed himself of as an intellectual and can’t even write :scust:

Can only survive in environments where his bullshyt opinions are coddled.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
:scust:

Had a cac I used to talk to who swore by this POS. Stopped bringing him up after I roasted him with a expletive laden rant about white privilege.

Passed himself of as an intellectual and can’t even write :scust:

Can only survive in environments where his bullshyt opinions are coddled.
I know a few dudes who championed the fukk out of Milo when he was hot

"He makes liberals mad!!!!!"

When the Mercers tossed him like the chimps tossed that racc00n they were quiet

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
I’m mad you even brought up this L. I was beginning to forget he existed. Best thing is to act like the dude never existed.

I’ll never forget a story about how he was doing his usual shyt stirring try to troll college students and I don’t remember where it was but this one college decided they’re not even going to acknowledge the shyt and people collectively decided to ignore the dude. He held an audience of a mostly empty auditorium and ended it early supposedly.

Not saying you should act like these people aren’t out there but it really is sometimes best to just ignore pricks like this. The media attention raise their profile more than anything and that is because our media is going down the crapper where most journalism these days is “such and such did this and here is why it’s this” and make Twitter outrages and shyt like this front page shyt thus feeding the fire.

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in the shadows
Well he’ll still find frustrated loners in their dark musty bedrooms who still worship him.. hell some of em are among us on this site. :scusthov: