Reppin
So-Fla
Right :heh:

Austin
Taker
Rock
DX

THEN maybe you could give it foley
Foley had much more bigger money making matches than Taker or any member of DX had around than

Last edited:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
They sleep on it because it isn't true
than you didn't watch wrestling in 98 and 99 cuz Foley was huge

after Austin got hurt the entire wwf was built around Foley and Rock every smackdown and raw had about 45 mins dedicated to just them

The Rock has admitted that foley helped him become a real babyface cuz he pretty much played the same heel character all along but the rock and sock stuff is what finally made him an actual likable babyface

he main event 3 ppvs in a row RR 2000, NO WAY OUT AND WM 2000 that at the time all set buyrate records

his book also outsold almost every wrestlers book that came out after him combined including big stars like hogan and flair there books together didn't even sniff foleys sales

in fact wwe had its highest ratings and buy-rates when both Taker and Austin were not around

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
Great year by Foley. Definitely one of the top 4 during that era but he wasn't fukking with Austin. I'd put him over DX during that time tho, just because personally I've never been a fan of that corniness.

Daps
Reppin
LDN
that was your first ppv?

Art Barr

I never had cable as a kid so all we got was the big four on Channel 4 (which every house has in the UK)

Persuaded my moms to let me record it on Sunday night (1am) and watched it on Monday afternoon after school, the memories breh :mjcry:

Prez2032

Pro
Daps

Foley says in his book that the main reason this worked was because of Triple H's perfect reaction. If he'd laughed it off nobody would have given a shyt about the feud, but the fact he went from :smugbiden: to :dwillhuh: :damn: :whoa: just based on a fat man taking off a mask and shirt was piff :salute:

Yet he still went over......twice :beli:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Foley had much more bigger money making matches than Taker or any member of DX had around than
:duck: Foley's biggest match was with The Undertaker

And Taker had huge feuds with Kane/Austin

Nation vs DX >>> Anything else Foley did