Its been hard to explain to people since 2004 why am I not a fan of resident evil 4

IslandG

All Star
Daps
Super Mario World is great but it didn’t have the Rac00n suit, the frog suit, the hammer suit. SMB3 just had more personality to me. I just had more fun with it. :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
mario world was better

:patrice: SMB3 >

The level design was better, the worlds were more original, the powerups were better, and the challenge was better.
The SMW cape pretty much ethers any challenge that game could have had. It shows up everywhere, you can fly over nearly every level and one-shot nearly every enemy in the game with it. It made the game way too easy IMO.

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
This is the first board I’ve ever seen that had people complaining about re4 and the improved control scheme. Some Ninjas here actually prefer tank controls this place is bizarre.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Super Mario World is great but it didn’t have the Rac00n suit, the frog suit, the hammer suit. SMB3 just had more personality to me. I just had more fun with it. :yeshrug:
Mario World blew me away the same way Mario 64 blew me away

I was use to playing Genesis games so that jump was :wow:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I tried to play RE7 on the PC. The super detailed HD graphics scared the shyt out of me. Could only play it for 5 seconds before turning it off because I'm a scared bytch p*ssy ass nikka loser fakkit.

:deadrose:

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is the first board I’ve ever seen that had people complaining about re4 and the improved control scheme. Some Ninjas here actually prefer tank controls this place is bizarre.
Do a Google search of "i don't like resident evil 4" and report back...

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
:patrice: SMB3 >

The level design was better, the worlds were more original, the powerups were better, and the challenge was better.
The SMW cape pretty much ethers any challenge that game could have had. It shows up everywhere, you can fly over nearly every level and one-shot nearly every enemy in the game with it. It made the game way too easy IMO.
If u feel that way. That’s fine. But to say Mario World was garbage is blasphemy. shyt is top 3 Mario game of all time.