"I've Seen the Things She's Said About Me"- Alexa Bliss on Sasha Banks

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
That's my fukking point jesus christ your comprehension skills, dude. THERE WAS NO FEUD. It never happened. WWE is now TELLING you that they've hated each other backstage for real for 3 years, and people who know better are buying into it and convincing themselves it is true when it's just an angle made up 2 months ago.

:pachaha::pachaha::pachaha:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
That's my fukking point jesus christ your comprehension skills, dude. THERE WAS NO FEUD. It never happened. WWE is now TELLING you that they've hated each other backstage for real for 3 years, and people who know better are buying into it and convincing themselves it is true when it's just an angle made up 2 months ago.
On your say so? Who the fukk are u? Where is this magical inside knowledge of WWE saying so? No comprehension necessary for a guy creating his own narrative on something he wants to be phony. It's like you're 5 years old. Silly.

Apex

Banned
Daps
No one, and that's the point. The story now is that they've legit hated each other since 2014 in NXT, and it's talked about like it's totally assumed that everyone has known and talked about it the whole time. Yet it's a total angle brought up on WWE Network a few months back and now people actually believe this is a real shoot. :skip:
that mans they're doing a good job if people think its a real shoot

salute to alexa and sasha

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Bret and Shawn had heat when Shawn stole the ladder match from Bret for a major program.
plus in the original ladder match, which was viewable by coliseum video back then.
allegedly they developed the heat to create why they had an issue with one another.
it has been some time since I watched either the coliseum video to remember the exact details.
or even if hbk worked the coliseum ladder match with Bret originally.
yet supposedly Bret and hbk had heat as early as the first real ladder match.
which was an actual stampede original gimmick resolution style match.
which is also why Bret was pissed allegedly that hbk took the ladder match from him as well.
when it is in all actuality an original stampede device and product, originally.

not sure if this was in the mags/rags/dirtsheets but it was before the actual big time prevalence of what would be the iwc.

the details on the ladder match I found from an older Scott Keith coliseum video about the real wwf first ladder match that had Bret vs hbk.

of which you can see mid match Bret was light years better than hbk, as well.

art barr