IWC Fan gets dumped by Dawson Creek Punk

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
:heh: CM Punk is a fukking savage bruh, he seriously has no love for his fans, he straight :pacspit: at all yall

Aside from his ROH stuff(which I find incredible) I never really cared much for him, he had some cool stuff and all aside from his pipebomb promo and maybe some of his little snarky comments he made while on commentary. Can't front like I wouldn't be like "fukk that nikka :birdman: " if someone I absolutely thought was incredible(Generico(Sami), Devitt(Finn?),HBK, Steen, Dean etc) turned out to be a complete dikk though

Please be nice in person Dean :sadcam:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
He's just a dikk. Plenty of other wrestlers get hassled all the time for photos by fans worse than the experience just described, and they take it in stride. Adam Copeland, Edge da gawd never took an issue with giving fans a photo.
Hes Canadian

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
11 min mark (don't ask me how)

WF poster: "Um, Phil? I'd like to ask you, ummm, if you could..." *entire audience groans*

Then he inquires about Christian by referring to him as Jay Reso :mindblown:

These smarks are fukkin ridiculous :snoop:

Those were some funny combacks by Punk

"You haven't been to many of these have you?"

"You're just friends with everyone aren't you?"

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I respect Cube, not Phil. that's the difference fan boy.
Lol exactly, thanks for finally being honest.

So basically this entire shyt is based on coming up to a guy in a disrespectful way that you know he's not gonna like, then getting upset when he's not cordial to you and running to cry about it on the internet. Doesnt take a fanboy to see how lame and idiotic you gotta be to cosign this.