Jahlil Okafor ready to leave Philly, takes shots at 76ers fans trying to blame him for everything

No Hook

Surrounded By Hate Yet I Love Home
Daps
Reppin
Philly
he was a winner at every level he played at until he arrived to Philly

where he had to go through the "process" of tanking, getting no free agents, #1 pick Embid hardly playing, #1 pick Ben Simmons not playing.

now dudes basically a joke. now he has rebrand him self. losing weight was a start.

You do realize that he was drafted 3rd overall on a team that was bad the previous year and he started from day one right?

Thats not tainting a player at all

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
You do realize that he was drafted 3rd overall on a team that was bad the previous year and he started from day one right?

Thats not tainting a player at all

i realize that. but I believe there are prices to pay with tanking strategy. 1 being creating a cultural of losers. and if you stay in it too long you'll become one. so most of those players that were there tanking will need to be shipped out of town

I think ya'll are done with that phase tho so good luck bro

Creasy

Pro
Daps
This guy vastly overvalues himself, he has flaws a regular NBA player should not have, coming in his 3rd season now. I blame AAU for his lack of understanding of the game, great talent but low positioning IQ and general basketball IQ, if he accepts a role as a 6th man bench scorer, he could strive in this league. It got Enes Kanter $18 Million a year

No Hook

Surrounded By Hate Yet I Love Home
Daps
Reppin
Philly
i realize that. but I believe there are prices to pay with tanking strategy. 1 being creating a cultural of losers. and if you stay in it too long you'll become one. so most of those players that were there tanking will need to be shipped out of town

I think ya'll are done with that phase tho so good luck bro

Thats any franchise who has a high pick. There's going to be growing pains. His game just hasn't progressed like we were hoping which is one of the reasons we can't get rid of him

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

His current status says different.

giphy.gif

Last edited: