James Damore is suing google saying they discriminate against conservative white males

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
:jawalrus:and you remind me of every naive leftist who has to resort to personal attacks and ad hominems when they're just about to lose the argument

You didn't present any kind of argument, go defend poor white conservatives somewhere else.

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
:mjpls:when was I defending white poor conservatives?

Last edited:
Daps
Having people of different backgrounds, and perspectives can be good for a company. It's not simply about technical skill. A white man only has the experience, and perspective of a white man. They tend to believe, or at least try to convince others that everyone operates, or should operate based on their needs and wants. This is why you have issues like the H&M ad, or the other offensive marketing materials, because you don't have a diverse team of people coming together to add their contributions. A black person would more than likely have mentioned how that picture would be perceived. I know we're talking about tech, I'm just saying, diversity in hiring isn't about PC, or special treatment.

Unqualified minorities are not taking away jobs from white men. In fact, white men are the only people who can get a decent job hookup with less experience if he knows someone. Since white men have more hookups, they are going to have more jobs. This becomes a problem, because everyone needs to work. So you see the sociopathic mentality that everyone needs to work, but they should have first dibs at every job, and call people lazy when they don't work.