Jason Whitlock admits he's a c00n

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
He was known for bashing black rappers, actors, models, etc. Hell, that's all he really does now lol.

He had a whole routine about how he didn't talk to "n*ggas" after 5pm. He said there's no such thing as white privilege, black people need to create their own luck etc etc. everything he said about Whitlock could've applied to himself up until recently.

I don't buy the black empowerment routine one bit but he was right about Whitlock here
point me in the direction at cthagod constantly degrading of black folks for no reason to appease white folks. I musta missed it.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
point me in the direction at cthagod constantly degrading of black folks for no reason to appease white folks. I musta missed it.
Where were you from about 2003-2015? :what:

Most of his hardcore c00ning was before YouTube got big. But he has plenty of podcasts talking about how there is no such thing as white privilege etc

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
He was known for bashing black rappers, actors, models, etc. Hell, that's all he really does now lol.

He had a whole routine about how he didn't talk to "n*ggas" after 5pm. He said there's no such thing as white privilege, black people need to create their own luck etc etc. everything he said about Whitlock could've applied to himself up until recently.

I don't buy the black empowerment routine one bit but he was right about Whitlock here
Sounds like you want him to go back to c00ning

But foreal if he changed for the better than let him cook

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Where were you from about 2003-2015? :what:

Most of his hardcore c00ning was before YouTube got big. But he has plenty of podcasts talking about how there is no such thing as white privilege etc
To be fair most regular 9 to5 white folks going to ask the same thing. Some people make it like every fukking white person balling on some dikk rider stuff. Most of them are doing the same thing everybody else doing which is regular work hoping they don't get fired. Its a few at the top and the rest are just eh.